Reviews for Darkest before the Dawn
Cyberchao X chapter 6 . 9/4/2008
I think I missed that part in the Locket.
Cyberchao X chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
Typical.
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Hmm. Dark.
Vld chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
Somehow, as much as I hope he's really dead (in this story, at least) I kinda doubt it.
nanaimoanimefan chapter 6 . 7/27/2006
Awesome! This is great! Please keep writing wonderful things like this. This story is going right into my favorite stories list.

May Sakura and Tomoyo live in the hearts of others forever!
minako366 chapter 6 . 6/26/2006
Wo! That was a great story. You are one of m most favorite authors, and I have to say that I am never let down when it comes to your writing. Great job. I loved it.
Thorn on a Rose chapter 6 . 11/25/2004
I could have sworn I had reviewed this story before and this is like the 10th time I've read it...I am such a air-head-

This is definately one of the best CCS fanfics out there featuring Sakura/Tomoyo-

I really enjoyed this and I hope you put them in again at the Locket sometime.

By the way...it would be really cool if you updated Eternal City, Crystal Tokyo!(I hope that's the right Title-)
celia princessa chapter 6 . 8/22/2003
*puppy dog face* more, please! I love it!

Much love, Elf Prince
Gigicerisier chapter 6 . 4/12/2003
Hello, I just wanted to say thanks for writing such a wonderful story! I really love it. I am gonna put this story in my favorite story list. I sighed with happiness when I finished reading your story. It's just so beautiful. I really love Kaho and Sonomi pairing not mention to Tomoyo and Sakura. I llke Kaho so much she is just so nice! Please write another story of Tomoyo and Sakura soon! then I am gonna put your name on my favourite author as well. Keep writing!

Gigi
Synergy-ff chapter 6 . 3/14/2003
I am not a Li fan, but I didn't like how he was portrayed in this fic. And I surely did not like the decision to hire hit men by Sonomi and Tomoyo. That is just the wrong thing to do - no matter the circumstances. When good characters (i.e., Tomoyo and Sonomi) are put in a bad light, it makes it very hard to sympathize with them. In spite of that, I enjoyed reading this fic.

I liked the cameos by well known characters from other series-very original. I also liked the Sonomi/Kaho pairing and, of course, I was very pleased that Tomoyo & Sakura ended up together.

* Peace *
NanakiWolfe chapter 6 . 12/29/2002
MWAHAHAA! . oohhh... good ending there, hun
Chibichaos. yeah I didn't feel like signin in chapter 6 . 11/25/2002
awww!

Lots of original chars in there! ;);)

lol Kawaii kawaii!