Reviews for Chained To You
Mizu Kai chapter 20 . 4/29
Please update. I need to know how this ends. I read this all in one sitting. I love this story! I hope you haven't abandoned it. It's so close to the end now.
DarkMoonDiamond chapter 20 . 4/24
I eagerly await the next chapter. This is very well written.
LimitedEternity chapter 20 . 2/27
*Dabs at forehead* This chapter was quite... *dabs again* my goodness that got steamy. Yes we liked this chapter, ha!
Fingers crossed you will finish this story! By far my favorite, I've read it several times! Please update soon!
Kidnapped by a Demon chapter 20 . 1/6
Please update soon i love kags as a fox demon
Guest chapter 20 . 11/8/2016
Please update
Meeshkla18 chapter 20 . 8/5/2016
Oh my god that was soooo h-o-t! Kagome as a kitsune is solo bad lolz
I absolutely loved this chapter !
Thank you soon much for this wonderful story I can't wait till the next update !:D
Guest chapter 20 . 6/22/2016
Hopefully you will be updating this story soon.
MidnightReader1 chapter 20 . 6/15/2016
Love this story can't wait to read the next chapter :)
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 20 . 5/22/2016
I. Love. It! This is so amazing! I really really like your writing! And this is really really good! I can't wait to read more! Please you have to update soon!
You're awesome!
piccolojr212002 chapter 20 . 2/25/2016
I hope u are going to keep going on this I like it so please keep going I would like to know what happens
la canelle chapter 20 . 2/17/2016
This chapter was written beautifully! I can't wait for the next chapter! Hmm a silver kitsune version of Kagome!
Lilith Strome chapter 20 . 2/8/2016
Ohohohoho Go kagome!
Fyyrrose chapter 20 . 2/3/2016
OMG, amazing chapter as usual. Kinda glad I waited to read this...only because that means I'm closer to your next update. lol The sex scenes were really well written: hot, descriptive, and to the point.

I can't wait until the next chapter. I, sadly, need to get back to work. This was the most enjoyable break I've had in a while.

My only question is, does she not want to go home? Her family is important to her, and she wouldn't abandon them without at least saying goodbye first.

Regardless, excellent story.

Fyy~
Guest chapter 20 . 1/21/2016
Only two chapters left? I've grown to love this story very much. Will you do a sequel? Or another YYH/Inuyasha story? I'd love to read more from you!