Reviews for Chained To You
Miss.Marked chapter 13 . 8/25
Please be Shippo! I need this in my life!
shadow miko chapter 13 . 8/24
ooooo so excited for the next chapter-I cant believe you left it there ahhh I cant wiat update aspa please! :D
Eurkin chapter 13 . 8/23
Awww glad that kagome is getting love! Maybe it will last and maybe not but I can't wait to see! Thanks for the update
Aki WildQueen chapter 13 . 8/23
ARE WE GOING TO MEET SHIPPO NOW? I'M SO EXCITED! YAAAAAY~!

*ahem* Sorry, I really like this story and hadn't seen it updated in so long before checking today. Seeing that it had SEVERAL new chapters made me so happy, I reread the whole thing.

Thank you so much for this superb story!
-Aki
parthos31092 chapter 13 . 8/23
Please update asap!
This hurt my heart I actually couldn't read the lemon because Kagome is pitiful. People with low self esteem have sex with a guy who will never love them. I'm not talking about women who enjoy sex and dont want anything lther than sex, I'm talking about women who know they can't have a relationship with the other person and all they will ever get is sex. I feel really bad for her and I wish she wasn't a virgin. I get highly annoyed at the idea that Kagome has to be a virgin and she's saving herself for that one perfect man yet the men she's paired up with are all highly experienced. She doesn't have to sleep with a lot of men but I'd be nice if she wasn't a virgin all the time or her leading men weren't so experienced in that field. She is not emotionally muture enough to accept that she will only get the physical side but not the commitment and that's why so many fwb or fb never pan out one wants more than the other because they don't understand that that wasn't the agreement. I do hope you write her as someone who is not chasing rather she is being chased and that while she may love him never to show it. Live like Mariana and the Diamonds" How to be a Heartbreaker"
fredisagirl chapter 13 . 8/23
You are so cruel to leave us hanging. The way to redeem yourself it to quickly give us the next chapter.
redhead36a chapter 13 . 8/23
Ahhhhhh so close! Cliffhangers are so mean lol
ApolloAres13 chapter 13 . 8/23
NOOOO How could you end it like that! Is it sesshomaru! That'd be hilarious! Wait no! It's shippo isn't it!? he's a red kitsune! he's the father right?! no...?
Tolazytologin chapter 13 . 8/22
It's the mysterious red kitsune, isn't it! I get the feeling that it's Shippo!
Always Keep the Faith chapter 13 . 8/22
I don't know why I didn't realize who kazu-chan's sire was until the last line...I was too distracted by yoko's sexiness and kukai's charm
Londa1795 chapter 13 . 8/22
Ooo that love scene! Omg it was hot! ! And i think it's Shippo or one of Shippos kits
universalbeat chapter 13 . 8/22
I'm so excited! Reunion time! ...I think.
Jesspanda chapter 13 . 8/22
What a great chapter! I'm glad Yoko never grew bored of Kagome after sex like he does with everyone else. I can't wait for Kagome to meet whoever Yuzuki-hime is introducing her to! I'm sure hoping that it's going to be Shippo! Keep up the great work!
tohru78 chapter 13 . 8/22
No you can't leave it there. Please please update soon.