Reviews for Chained To You
Meeshkla18 chapter 20 . 8/5
Oh my god that was soooo h-o-t! Kagome as a kitsune is solo bad lolz
I absolutely loved this chapter !
Thank you soon much for this wonderful story I can't wait till the next update !:D
Hopefully you will be updating this story soon.
MidnightReader1 chapter 20 . 6/15
Love this story can't wait to read the next chapter :)
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 20 . 5/22
I. Love. It! This is so amazing! I really really like your writing! And this is really really good! I can't wait to read more! Please you have to update soon!
You're awesome!
piccolojr212002 chapter 20 . 2/25
I hope u are going to keep going on this I like it so please keep going I would like to know what happens
la canelle chapter 20 . 2/17
This chapter was written beautifully! I can't wait for the next chapter! Hmm a silver kitsune version of Kagome!
ApolloAres13 chapter 20 . 2/8
Ohohohoho Go kagome!
Fyyrrose chapter 20 . 2/3
OMG, amazing chapter as usual. Kinda glad I waited to read this...only because that means I'm closer to your next update. lol The sex scenes were really well written: hot, descriptive, and to the point.

I can't wait until the next chapter. I, sadly, need to get back to work. This was the most enjoyable break I've had in a while.

My only question is, does she not want to go home? Her family is important to her, and she wouldn't abandon them without at least saying goodbye first.

Regardless, excellent story.

Fyy~
Only two chapters left? I've grown to love this story very much. Will you do a sequel? Or another YYH/Inuyasha story? I'd love to read more from you!
demon's purity chapter 20 . 1/18
Oh sneaking kagome!
Tolazytologin chapter 20 . 1/18
Why do I feel there will be potion complications?
j.d.y chapter 20 . 1/18
Yay for sex scenes!
Keep up the good work!
Londa1795 chapter 20 . 1/18
Omg Im like so super excited for the rest of this night. Lol poor Youko...Kagome done. Whipped out the tricks
I love how the story is going. I hope they will all have their happy ending!