Reviews for 9 Days of Christmas
SkylarkOfTheMoon chapter 11 . 2/5
LOVE IT! The snowball fight, the Spyper bonding, the Madic-Heavy's sis thing and St. Nick! I LOVE EVERY WORD OF IT!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/12/2013
I feel that Christmas stories are best read out- of- season because you've got awful Christmas music and garish holiday decorations and relatives you would normally kill making nice because you all realize you love each other to pieces, and by the time you come across a Christmas fic, you're all like, "No, god, please, if I get any more Christmas, I'll off myself with a spatula and a pin cushion!" Too much Christmas. I read this out- of- season, and I'm glad to say that I enjoyed it very much. I don't understand why you always put yourself down on your writing. I wish I had your literary talent, and I hope you recognize your gift with the written word in short order.
Merry Thanksgiving, because Qwopping Terminator.
Steven chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
According to this story, the Medic and Heavy's sister, Natasha, are getting married on July 14th. As last year, you uploaded this around Christmas, you did not make a special story for them. As tomorrow is July 14th, I'd like to request that you do, even if it is only 700 words.
DeidaraHoshika chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
The hat reference during that chapter with the Engie.
Pyro frightened of snow.
The "I got the allusion because I read all the other stories first!" feeling after reading Sniper's story.
The Heavy's horrifying back story.
The Medic's doves' disturbing love for eyeballs.

This entire story.

It's all just freaking amazing. I salute you sir/madam.
Uncle Jay chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
magnificent simply magnificent
Guest chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
... Pyro... is ... creeeeeeeepy... GOOD WORK!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Spy was the boyfriend who dropped cigarettes everywhere and talked funny, right? Love it!
inbred reindeer chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
WTF IS WITH THE ENDING XD
Guest chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
nice story man, keep it up
Crimson Banner chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
Oh, please.
annoyingfan1224 chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
YAY! :D
annoyingfan1224 chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
...How much is a picosecond?
ChaosandMayhem chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
Are...are you sure that you're just some plain ol' teenager on the internet and not some Valve employee playin' around at work? Because at this point I am totally and utterly convinced that you're working Valve. It's just...the weirdly hilarious-yet-macabre tone you've got is so stunningly accurate to everything about TF2 that my jaw literally dropped in amazement (more than once, I might add).
A wonderful addition to the TF2 archives and you are seriously putting me to shame. Better hurry up with the gritty kill-'em-all...

Chaos ;3
LadyAxios chapter 11 . 12/24/2012
AH! YES! THIS ENTIRE STORY WAS MARVELOUS! There were moments where I felt sad, or shed a tear, and then where I was just kind of... I can't explain it. And then a few funny bits (especially the ending) that topped this story off nicely!

As usual, you're writing astounds me and I absolutely enjoyed this Christmas themed fanfic.

Merry Smissmas, bro! Hope it's a good one and thanks for sharing this story with the community!

-LadyAxios