Reviews for Tuxedo Samurai Remix, a Sailor Moon Story
The Fan of Many Things chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
I'm quite saddened that you've broken the Sailor Moon logic where no one recognises the Scouts despite looking exactly like them, instead of witnessing them transform or conclude through other means. Recognising telling them by appearance makes it boring and the takes away the magic the series possessed.
The Fan of Many Things chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
I find the History teacher utterly appalling!

As a reader who thoroughly enjoys the world of History, it being my favourite subject, I found the teacher's arrogant, ignorant self-absorbed conduct disgraceful! He shames the subject! Anyone who's capable of lecturing about it would at least have the balls to acknowledge that the student may have had a logical theory or at least know himself that what Orion said was plausible, instead he couldn't stand being corrected himself, what a jerk! He had no right sending Orion out of the classroom, it's disgusting!
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
Good story. Really great nine chapters.
The Fan of Many Things chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
I swear these Generals remind me of Fae from Amular in appearance, personality and powers.
MarsPhoenixFire chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
Love it so far. Its good to se sailor mars having her own story.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
Cool
Blacklife73 chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
Update plz?
buttaflykissesxoxo chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
mina and grandma classic! Hope she gets that old biddy! Can't wait to see what's next...
Blacklife73 chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
Update plz?
Requiem of Fire chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Very good. I really like Akira's personality. I like the relationship between Rei/Akira more than Rei/Kyoji in the original Tuxedo Samuri fic. Akira seems more laid back, and I don't worry about Rei totally destroying his self-esteem by her indifference.

The Drunken style with Usagi was hilarious. Please keep writing!

-ROF
Requiem of Fire chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
I'm loving this new version. I read the old one back in the day and loved that too.

Keep writing please!

ROF
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Wonderful. Yes it is wonderful.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2