Reviews for Relevance
pat4pat chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
The sad ending, with the bit of humor, made me cry and laugh at the same time, absolutely beautiful!
Billie chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing.
bekah-lauren'.D chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Oh, why does this have to be so brilliant? Please, please add another chapter. Or several. Because this was just wonderful on so many levels. So please update soon. :)
jjrw1998 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
that was sad, brilliantly sad. i really like it, is there ANY chance of any sort of update? to say that he does go back, or something? but, if not, i really liked it :)
Formetoknowandyoutonot chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
THAT STORY

Really. I loved this. It was perfection. Your oneshots are the reason I check this website so obsessively.

I love how you mix in a little bit of humor, too. Its a good balance without seeming satirical.
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Poor, poor Myrnin... :') This was sweet, especially the Claire/Myrnin moment. :)
Alice chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Wow, this was absolutely lovely! Depressing, sure, but completely realistic and extremely moving. I know sequels aren't really your thing, but you should really consider making one to pick up where this one ended...or maybe in a year or two, when Claire said she'd be ready to leave.
BadWolfReborn chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
NONONONONONO THIS STARTED OFF AS NICE *because Oliver was getting bullied, and when isn't that amusing?* BUT NOW I CRY :'(
It was good though, even if my soul is now being ripped into a thousand pieces... Thanks.
Could you do a sequel, or something, set in a few years where he comes back for Claire? Pllllleeeeeaaaassseee?