Reviews for A Modest Proposal
wineandwhiskey chapter 1 . 2/1
LOL so hilarious..and sweet. I loved the part with Odin and the throne room. ...well good day xDD so funny great job!
silmarillly chapter 1 . 1/31
omg loki is sooo hot omg i would totally do him
this fic is amazing
now i have to have a cold shower if you KNOW WHAT I M EAN
damn girl
JotunChick11 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I liked it:) very sweet.
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
your sense of humor is awesome, really it's a bunch of the little things that really make the story
and it was really cute, though i was question him on why he would ask everyone but his mother for advice
i kind of wish tony had tried though his actual reaction was just as worth it
reneemm chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
fun, keep writing loki/darcy stuff. i love how you do it
London Calling chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Wait ! What ? that was fantastic...x
ThisNightIsOurs chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I loved it! :D
DepthsOfMySubconsciousness chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I liked it. Cute & amusing.
Arwen Thandiel chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This was awesome. I love the different attempts and the completely plausible foul-ups. Great flow and the "darcy-talk" is so spot on. Great work!
Rayner Fox chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Your writing style ... its amazing. Lovely story as well.
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
ROTFL seriously? And I thought his silvertongue would help him in this case. It was so hilarious!
Thx for posting. Truly? You have more of these?! **thumbs up**
Do keep writing!
thakidisbac chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
awww I love this! 3 and the ending was perfect
BrazenMonkey chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Oh god, didn't check my email account for probably two weeks and I return only to find you started this wonderful endeavour and shared your true pieces of art with us :)
This one I really enjoyed, not only because you included so many different approaches and the Avengers's opinion but also because I loved how you came up with so many different scenarios. Every single one of them cracked me up, either Darcy's vain attempts to hit the target with a dagger or the comatose sleep after the beautiful feast (god, I am so able to relate to that!)
The ending kind of reminded me of 'They Say Fortune Is A Wheel', not like copy-cat-ish, not at all but the same approach or idea: How Loki realizes he simply loves her and wants her and doesn't have anything planned in particular but acts out of the sheer romance of the moment. Such a great solution!
Something that really warmed my heart was the Frigga scene. I am so looking forward to Thor 2 and to the development of that relationship and I think you did a great job portraying the deep connection one has to his own mother, someone who is capable of simply helping you with all your problems by just holding you - again something I can really relate to! It gave the otherwise funny story such a nice deep touch!
Really really great short story, I will definitely go and review your other ones :)
LaDahliaNegra chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
How cute Loki trying to propose to Darcy! I'm glad to hear you'll keep updating stories here on FFNEt because I wanna read 'em all!
mskaityw chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Very sweet. I can totally see Loki, confident in everything else, insecure in this.

I admit I did laugh out loud at this...

"But I destroyed the kitchen. You want a wife who can destroy kitchens?"

HAHAHAHA!