Reviews for Dancing with the Devil
1234grace chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
Keep writing! I like this story:) I know it's been a while but that's OK u can still write:)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
Aw no! U need to update!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
WOW! note the caps cause this time I really really mean it...that tango was HOT! (note the caps again) It's amazing how you made them sizzle in this chapter! Having a tango challenge for a callback was a brilliant idea, the chemistry in this chapter is starting to make little nuclear bombs in my head (well bad comparison but you get the intensity)...I loved it! a little question though is that are santana and sebastian primarily gay in this story? no need to answer just wondering :) again AMAZING JOB!
ryt-'nd-Run13 chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
i REPEAT! I'm not sure if I have posted this review but i'm posting it again...WOW! (note that I'm using all caps in this because this time I really really really mean it) That tango was HOT! (note the all caps again). You made them sizzle on this chapter and the chemistry was just superb, i could imaging mini nuclear bombs because it superbness (that's not even a word but i'm using it, bad comparision but you get the point) Just a little question though are sebastian and santana primarily gay in this story? just asking..again AMAZING job! loved it
ryt-'nd-Run13 chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
Oh my god i missed this banter! wonderful job there! the line were really something fucked up and smart that would sebastian and santana would say...its nice that you inserted some canon names that they used for each other. can't wait for the next!
ryt-'nd-Run13 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Sebastian butt naked and making snow angels (that is quite a disturbing, utterly HILARIOUS but slightly appealing thought!) haha...i don't like this nick guy that much he sounds a bit clingy..or maybe its just me...Fate is slowly bringing them together or maybe its just you and your cute story...again good job :)
ryt-'nd-Run13 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Santana as satine! (big grin insert here) this is a nice start for a great and teasing plot…it’s nice to note that Santana is in character and that the dialogues are fluid and witty..I like the name of santana’s friend it reminds me of someone..haha..hope Santana won’t be labeled talentless again..maybe I should just read to find out..anywho…good job!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
OMG ASHLEY N SEBASTIAN CAN END UP 2GETHER N SANTANA CAN GET JEALOUS N SHE CAN HAV A TASTE OF HER OWN MEDICINE
Guest chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
OOH!
Stargazer2000 chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
Wonderful job! But who is the Ashely Green?! And does she get with Seb, cause if she does, San should go all Lima Heights on her ass.

Update soon!
skyesweetcherry chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
I loved Aiden's introduction! I really can't wait to see how Sebastian will react later in the fic, because all I could do right now was imagining him looking extremely jealous, and I love jealous!sebastian.

Loved the update! :)
pattyholdbrok chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
A new character wow that was so cool ! I'm looking forward to reading Sebastian's reaction. Please update soon :) This is perfect !
Guest chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Good story! Another good twist to have would be having Sebastian moving away, maybe?
Ella chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
who is that dee dee guy? haha
WannaMarryAckles chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
just found this and love it!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »