Reviews for Before The Ship Sails
pro patria mori chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Ha ha, I love Malcolm... " I'd have asked her to remove her hand." lol. Brilliant.
Sparky75 chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
It's nice to see Harry and Ruth have a 'normal' day' and this was a great conclusion to the story, I'm glad you decided on one more chapter
HR always live on chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
I didn't expect to appreciate the b*tch Meryl's appearance but I loved the way Ruth handled it. She seems confident in the fact that Harry is hers and I love that. Looking forward to whatever other HR stories you come up with. :-)
NatesDate chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
I knew that Meryl was going to pop ip! I really like that it was Ruth who held her ground and that it was Harry who was a bit flustered. I also like the idea that Harry and Ruth spend Sundays as normal people, as in their line of work they need that. Thanks so much for sharing.
threesummerdays chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
What a delightful way to end the story! As always, the descriptions are beautiful and spot-on. And I'm glad we got to meet Meryl, and I'm even gladder that Ruth nailed her. :) Thank you so much for sharing this!
LouBelle04 chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Naww
LBx
pook chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Wonderful fluff with lots to like. The love and Ruth's jibe at Meryl. Wonderfully done. More please
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
A really lovely chapter, nice to see their Sunday together and I'm glad Ruth got the better of Meryl
threesummerdays chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
For a minute I thought that was just the end, but I'm glad there will be one more. :) This was beautifully done, and I love the thought that Harry has to remind Ruth that he's human. Wonderfully done!
threesummerdays chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I'm glad he told her about Meryl, but seriously? Why would he do that? And I love Malcolm's reaction to this. Brilliant beginning!
Sparky75 chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
I'm glad Ruth forgave him in the end and glad you decided on a pt 3
pook chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Terrific chapter with them finally talking about everything and getting somewhere. Looking forward to more
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Fantastic story. Well done. Brilliant writing. Love when these two talk properly.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
love this story, glad we're getting another chapter :)
HR always live on chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
No don't leave it there! A fantastic chapter with Ruth taking the initiative, and I'd love a cheeky M rated installment! Pretty please? Anyway, wherever this ends I'll read eagerly. Excellent and looking forward to the last bit.