Reviews for Purgatory Happened
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
*sniff* I can't totally see them having this conversation.. *sniff* great story hun!
Kady chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I LOVED this! I wish all the fans bitching and moaning about Sam and his motivations would read this, and understand Sam did what he thought Dean would want him to do. He had no choice. Dean was gone and he thought his brother was dead.

I still have issues with Dean befriending Benny, but I'm willing to cut him slack (unlike all those bad-mouthing Sam) and to wait and see what else the show reveals about that year.
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Thank you for writing this story! This is the conversation that should happen on the show. It's great to read a story where both guys put everything on the table and talk like adults without seeming whiny. Awesome job!
Riathe Mai chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
If only this was how it was going to go down in next week's episode. If only they would have this conversation and finally get some things out in the open. While I'm loving the intensity of this season, I'm not loving the abuse Sam has been taking both on the show and in the fandom, itself. I have never wanted to punch Dean in the face as often as I have this season...or to shake some life and reaction out of Sam. Maybe it is good television, because I come back every week and my heart is racing after every show. But, enough already.

Thank you for writing this, and for doing it in a way that holds true to both characters. Awesome job.
DeepLittleSOB chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Damn you are so good at keeping them in character! Thanks for this little story!
20 | « Prev Page 1 2