Reviews for Devotion of Artemis: The Divine War
Fallen chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
I know that the story is over but just wanted to say that Orion lost Artemis's respect by doing certain things to maidens and then trying the same with artemis
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
This is a really good story! I like the plot and how it is coming along.
However, you could work on your grammar. If English is not your first language, that's fine. I have seen worse. If it is, a little more work on your grammar will do. It is ok compared to some stories I've read. Keep up the good work on all of your stories!
Theannoyingbacca chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Dude, i love the plot, but you really need to work on sentence structure. There are some words switched for each other, and some words that shouldn't be there, whilst some arent there at all. Again, really like the plot. (Im sorry if English isnt your first language
unnamed chapter 23 . 7/20/2014
thanks for the hard work.. i like this story.. percy and artemis relationship grow slowly and not being rushed.. i'll look forward for your pertemis story.. :)
kittykat336636 chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
Yes. Heracles definitely got a good punishment. It was yet another great chapter.
kittykat336636 chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
I have to admit, your have the best story ever. I really really love it! Amazing
Bah chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
The story is good because it doesn't make percy some crazy god more powerful than all other beings except chaos. I think the idea of a chaos story is stupid they skip over 1 century and just,put one flashback it's stupid. And when percy becomes the son of chaos he becomes the second most powerful being that's just unrealistic.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
What happened to annabeth?
Ultimatedemi-god117 chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
Really need to work on your grammer
Hiyoshi Ren chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
sorry but your lines don't rhyme. even though it ends with the same letter. thanks for the story though
B3ng3anc3 chapter 23 . 10/8/2013
I liked ur ending my epilogue is pretty bad (I think I said that before along with mentioning my first fic) it was short and sweet i loved ur story and would be honored if u read mine but the important thing is to do what u want and if u don't I'm ok with it, I'll be looking forward to any story u post in the future :) ps I liked there names :)
Guest chapter 22 . 10/7/2013
Awesome and i cannot wait another minute for house of hades
Shattered Mirage chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
Yeah... You sorely need a beta to correct your mistakes; it gets tiresome reading it after a while.

I'll be back to see if this has improved any in a few months, good luck.
B3ng3anc3 chapter 22 . 10/7/2013
Thanks for writing back to me on ur this chapter I always that was a great idea just to thank people who read the story I can't wait for the next chapter and i have to say it story was unbelievably amazing
beattiematt7 chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
Hey really like the story so far keep it up the plot line and the growing pertimis is great. Although I was expecting a few jokes or comments about cereal whenever Demeter is present or talked about.