Reviews for Three Pawns
Johny Olde chapter 17 . 10/6
I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who still thought of the sound genin and wondered what would happen if they survived the sacrifice and onslaught by Gaara. Your story interpreted exactly how I pictured it at the beginning of the story; that he breaks into the hospital and helps Kin and Zaku escape. I didn't expect it to be long and I love seeing and learning more about them from your perspective. I only didn't like that they cursed. It just didn't seem right to me. And of course if you're using terms from the manga, it makes it harder for me to see what jutsu they're using since I only watch the anime version in english. But I did my best to read and catch up. Its a great read, I like their improved lives, I like they're friends with Naruto, I like Kin is friends with Sakura and sometimes knows better more than her and Ino and is stronger, I like Zaku changed his attitude more positive, and Dosu especially is my favorite that he now becomes good terms with him. I especially love the mystery behind those bandages that the show nor manga ever talks about. The reveal got me wondering what he would really look like. I googled anyone's theory and a fanart got me to imagine he'd look like a handsome person Kin would be attracted to. That's another thing I'm happy for. I hope Kin and Dosu are an item now if Dosu looks better than how he was before.

My only other complaint is less Hinata time because Naruto promised her he'd win for her. I was hoping he'd talk to her at least once.

Other thing I notice are two references; Ninja Turtles movie and Fresh Prince episode of Will scolding Carlton for not visiting the hospital to see his pops. Idk if they were necessary but I like it.

Finally, please continue the story? Was glad to see them take on Orochimaru's 4 sound-nins and they couldn't handle Orochimaru himself. Now its bigger stakes and I'm curious how Sasuke will go to him... if that is part of the plan.
Yayayo12011 chapter 1 . 6/14
Hope to see new epsoid
Chue19 chapter 17 . 1/26
Does naruto end up with anyone
zakudosukin chapter 17 . 1/31/2018
I randomly came by and found that there was a new chapter. A very pleasant surprise! I remember stumbling across this story a long time ago and really liking it...
Zaku, Dosu and Kin have always been part of my favorite characters. (I guess my user name gave that away?) Such potential, unfortunately underused. And this story really does them justice. In my opinion, it's well-written and I like your portrayals of the characters (especially Sarutobi, who may be my favorite in this story).

I hope there will be more chapters! At least this time I tought of following the story.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 17 . 9/2/2017
Good story here! I love it! This is getting great. I definitely hope to see more soon okay? You get a follow and fav!

I wonder what shall happen in the next chapter...?
Black Hearted Ninja chapter 17 . 8/30/2017
It's nice to see a story with the sound trio in it, I had a question about the pairing but I fear with the most recent chapters you might have already plans I was going to ask is there any chance of narukin happening it's one of my favourite pairings and isn't shown much love these days anymore
maxridelover chapter 17 . 8/28/2017
nice work on this chapter!
JPElles chapter 17 . 8/27/2017
Great story. keep it up.
setokayba2n chapter 17 . 8/26/2017
What happened with Naruto telling them about the Kyubi and searching the library for info about Uzumaki?
HyperA1985 chapter 17 . 8/25/2017
I am looking forward to chapter 18 and I hope Naruto gains ability to change into Pokémon.
Anime100 chapter 17 . 8/25/2017
Thank you so much for the update; hope for more chapters soon

sandaime should tell sasuke the full truth before its too late
Razell chapter 17 . 8/25/2017
Zaku may be my favorite (tied with Kidomaru), but he is an impulsive baka. He's like Naruto in a lot of ways, completely self-assured. Certain he can handle anything. Always rushing in blindly. Hopefully this will teach him, and the others, some humility.

I have a feeling that whatever happened to Kidomaru and the others is going to prove very unpleasant for both them and Konoha. The team may have just handed Orochimaru four supercharged weapons. Though I get the feeling Kido and the others won't be pleased with whatever's happened to them, even if it does make them more useful to the Serpent. From what little you said it is apparently agonizing.

Never underestimate the power of a rooster.

I'm glad you're back.
: )
RHatch89 chapter 17 . 8/25/2017
Awesome update :)
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 16 . 12/4/2016
Can't wait to see the next chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/6/2016
The story has slowly started going downhill. Bye!