Reviews for Three Pawns
The story has slowly started going downhill. Bye!
I'll pretend chapter 5 didn't happen and move on to the next chapter
wolfbane chapter 16 . 4/11
good story man. seriousness and comedy in pleasant harmony, surprisingly hard to find stories that mix the 2 things this well. and be honest here are you planning to make this story a naruto x dosu. there are just several scenes that make me wounder, but then again there were several scenes in canon that made me wounder if it was going to become a naruto x sasuke.
warrof chapter 13 . 11/17/2015
Good story, Really! just not what i'm looking for.

If you know of any good Naruto/Kin stories let me know!
Zentari2238 chapter 9 . 10/30/2015
A story that would have been superb but is bumped down to at best mediocrity by the stupid mistake of forgetting all about character development. Everyone changes, matures etc. except for some reason Naruto. Really?

A shame really.
Pirao chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
Just finished reading the first 5 chapters, I always found fanfics where the three sound guys survive and become allies interesting, and this fic is quite well written and interesting so far, looking forward to reading the rest.
Allhailthesith chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
Bullshit sakura.
Allhailthesith chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
Are you fucking kidding me.
JPElles chapter 16 . 9/3/2015
Good update.
S.R.457 chapter 16 . 8/31/2015
good work! epic CH!
anarion87 chapter 16 . 8/28/2015
nice so far
KaliAnn chapter 16 . 8/27/2015
Well written and spot on with personality. I personally love all the crazyness
RHatch89 chapter 16 . 8/27/2015
awesome update :)
Razell chapter 16 . 8/27/2015
Excellent fight scenes! They were pretty intense, especially with Naruto and Isaribi. Trapped underwater fighting an intelligent, highly trained aquatic Ninja sounds like a death sentence to me, but Naruto pulled it off. I thought maybe he'd get desperate and use Kyuubi, but he didn't. Your idea actually makes more sense, the whole waterspout thing.

I take it some of the things Amachi was creating were behind Orochimaru's back? Or, at least, he thought they were. I guess I'm just sadistic, but after the horrible things he did, I thought Amachi should have suffered a bit more. Bad-mouthing orphans in front of three pissed-off, powerful Ninja who happened to be orphans. Even with his fish-form, he probably would have met his end sooner without Umibouzu. I'm surprised the Slicing Sound Wave just bounced off his scales like that. It's a pretty powerful attack. A testament to how brilliant, if utterly evil, the scientist was, I suppose.

Sasuke's going all Cursed-Seal now. That should be interesting.

I'm glad you updated! I love this story!

Zaku, Dosu and Kin forever!
Plasma57 chapter 16 . 8/27/2015
Excellent story, please update soon.