Reviews for Three Pawns
T'Liana chapter 15 . 3/10
This is quite an interesting interpretation of how the Sound Three could change the whole story. Me likey :)
Razell chapter 15 . 2/26
Please continue!

Now this is how it should have happened. It's much less depressing. The story is excellent, seeing Dosu and Kin's pasts (we saw Zaku's tragic past in canon) and the traumas all three have had to endure, that shaped them into into the ninja they are today, individually and as a team, and seeing how just simple kindness can change someone's life. This story actually made me feel good.

Zaku's thoughts on Shino, his confusion and anger are really great and understandable, but I'd like to see something of what Shino is thinking. He just appears and disappears. How does he feel about having hurt Zaku so? He obviously doesn't dislike or distrust him, he saved his life. It would be nice to have them talk and come terms with it.

Orochimaru's attempt to bribe Tsunade with Nawaki and Dan was brilliant, but then, he is an evil genius. Contemptible, loathsome and utterly without any redeeming qualities, but a genius.

The description of Dosu's injuries, and how they were acquired was vivid and horrifying. Ino's reaction to seeing him post-Tsunade was priceless, especially considering how cruel she had been before.

I really got a kick out of Naruto beating Neji to a pulp, he truly had it coming. Your description of the fight between Shikamaru and Dosu was excellent as well, two geniuses matching wits in move after move.

Kidomarou didn't seem as intelligent as he is in canon, of course, we didn't get to see inside his warped mind, he may have been using some kind of strategy. Or he may have been so confident that he thought he was just going to squash a few bugs.

If Akatsuki is hunting down the Jiinkuurichi, having Naruto and the Sound Three fight to protect Gaara would be an excellent adventure and a chance to make more friends, Gaara, Kankurou and Temari.

There is so much to say, too much, in fact, so I'll just say that this is a wonderful piece of work, and you should be proud of it.
Razell chapter 4 . 2/26
CHICKENS!? That's funny! At least he's alive and has his arms back! ; )

Zaku Naruto Comic Genius

The world will never be the same.
Razell chapter 1 . 2/25
If only . . . I'll never forgive Orochimaru for killing Zaku and Kin.

I like how Naruto instantly stood up for Dosu, that's how he is. Kind, good-hearted and trusting. That's why we love him!

Poor Zaku, drugged up with both arms useless forced to fight for his life and the lives of his teammates. A pity they didn't get to kill that sadistic SOB Kabuto. I may have read this before, I can't remember at the moment, but sincerely I hope that he's punished for his failure.

I like where this story is heading, and I hope it will turn out well for our heroes. I wish I could give a better review but I had to take some pain medicine and it's all I can take to keep my eyes open.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 15 . 1/27
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon...will Naruto tell the trio of his new found friends about him being a Jinchuriki and also about his past as a child?
i hope you do naruto x kin
Really good
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
There were quite a few typos this chapter.
JPElles chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
Interesting. There's a fun story you might want to look at that I thought was interesting and thought provoking. It's called Like Me by KonohasBlackReaper. It's very short. Like 2000 words. I don't want to spoil it.
Disturbedhrt chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
A good story so far I'm looking forward to the next chapter
jh831 chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
good so far
idon't remember if you promoted anyone to chunin or not. hope after this mission you have naruto promoted. or at least promote him before he goes off with jaraih to "train".
also, hope naruto ends up with Kin.
hope you somehow get tayuya to go to the leaf.
looking forward to the next chapter.
maxridelover chapter 15 . 12/5/2014
this should be good, hope sasuke doesn't ruin the mission!
chanceoutof20 chapter 15 . 12/5/2014
ha pervy dosu!
Reishin Amara chapter 15 . 12/4/2014
really hope they save Isarabi...shed..be kinda cute with naruto since the naruto x kin pairing seems to have not happened at all and is more dosu x kin...

Isarabi DID give him his first FEMALE kiss afterall.
KaliAnn chapter 15 . 12/4/2014
Sounds like this mission is getting underway. Hopefully they can work side by side