Reviews for It's Complicated
Chrizzie1 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Great story so far! Keep it up! ;)
DannySamLover20 chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Whoa! Keep going!
Zippy chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Okay let me just say that i love this story and cant believe its your first. Because you seem really informed on the OCs culture and shes really unique! I dont think ive seen someone use this idea in all the fandoms ive been in..
But I have a long distance relationship and touve certainlly captured the feeling of how hard it can be
Looking forward to an update, so have confidence in this story!
(Sorry for my bad grammar im on a phone :c )
sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Poor Imaani! I understand that it would be hard to love someone that had been randomly assigned to you at age four. But they are good friends. And she's his refuge. And she wants to protect him from everything that's kicked him while he's down. So how can she drop this bombshell on him? Especially when everything in the world points to 'it won't work out'?

The part with Tucker was really intense, though. The line where he asked Danny for what snarky remark he was going to make struck home. They've always been best friends, but over time, with everything that had happened, with Tucker more and more becoming the third wheel, this could easily happen. Grow far apart without Danny even noticing. And that's what hurts the most.

I'm loving this! Please keep it up! :D
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
I really love how you transitioned from Tucker to Imaani without really changing the tone or the story. Because at this point, their stories are the same. It's really sad to see how much of a third wheel Tucker has become and how much she was shoved off to the side for studying ghosts (interesting that she has access to theories and things when I've rarely seen a story that says they exist outside of Amity). It's wonderful that they're there for each other. But not good for Imaani's situation! Goodness. This doesn't look like it's going to turn out well. Although, if Tucker isn't fluent in Inuit, would he necessarily understand the slip she had just made?
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This is fantastic. Really, this chapter has already started out better than half of the fics in the archives. And you say this is your first fic? Are you sure? ;D At any rate, I'm really impressed by your style and word choices. And your characterizations! They're really wonderful. I love seeing slice of life stories focusing on the trio, but there aren't many that are done well. So I was super excited to see this. And so far, you're handling the OC love interest fine. Haven't been put off yet and I don't think I will be if this first installment is anything to go by.

And Tucker angsting. :'3

Sapphireswimming
SamXDanny chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Wow. Just wow. That shocked me. I REALLY love your writing. You made my jaw drop, and I can TOTALLY picture the situation right now. I can feel Tucker's pain. Mean parents Imaani has. Update Soon? :P
DannySamLover20 chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
whoa! keep going!
Gammija chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
This is so good. You write in a way that really explains how they feel and why. I don't really see how you could do better than this, but I'm probably too inexperienced to notice some flaws. But even if you have flaws, you're writing one of the best on-going stories at the moment for DP in my opinion. What makes it even better is that
it's so in-character, but still unexpected: you really gave Tucker more depth.

I won't review every chapter, but feel confident in the fact that I will read your story with joy.
DaKappaMAN chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
This is your first story? I don't believe you. You've either written before, read a lot of fiction, or aced english writing, because this is way too good to be a first.

Your spelling is neat, though of course you've taken some creative liberties with another language in chapter two, and your grammar is what it's supposed to be, other than a few missing commas here and there. However, it isn't anything to fuss about because the sentence is still complete even without them. You have just the right amount of detail, because too much purple is bad of course, and you space paragraphs out accordingly. No one wants to read a wall of text, obviously. We will have to see how your writing stands out once you crank out more chapters.

Overall, it's a pretty neat package wrapped up in lies, because I still won't believe this is your first story, haha! Fav'd, and followed.
DannySamLover20 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
wow! keep going!
SamXDanny chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Wow. This is your first story? Wow. This is really good for a first! I think you'll become an awesome author! :) Update Soon? :P
Gammija chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Great, especially for a first fic. Keep writing, I like your style!
SamXDanny chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Ooh. Interesting. Update Soon? :P
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
nice job! but im alittle confused. whos the girl?