Reviews for Two Characters in Search of an Ending
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Wow, that is one of the best Buffy/Angel stories I have ever read. LOVE IT!
pkk.mom chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
love, love, love it 3
SMGbest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This's one of the best stories of IWRY Marathon '12. I love your writing style.
This's all very sad, but true. It cann't end between them, because love isn't over. Buffy didn't stop to love Angel, but he had left her, in spite of his feelings.
I hate Riley (and I don't think that Buffy was really in love with him, and Sarah Gellar doesn't think so, and Joss Whedon), but I believe that Angel had no right to be jealous (to show his jealousy and anger, the episode 'Sanctuary'), because he left Buffy for this, and it's not his business with whom she was sleeping then.
So, Buffy is suffering because the beloved man left her, and she cann't get over this love. And Angel is suffering because he threw his chance, and even when he finally realized it, he wasn't fighting for Buffy.
Thank you) and look forward to new bangel stories))
Angellufy chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Never the End! They still inflict pain in each others guessing things just because they appeared to be this or that. Nina or The Immortal... it doesn't matter who they are with. That longing will forever be there.

Loved it.
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
That one hurted.
Poor them. That's a reason why I write them together *-*
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Brilliant idea and thanks for writing and I liked how youn wrote Angel and Buffy's thoughts about each other.
rpfan1976 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Oooh! This is worth further exploration I think. :)