Reviews for Barely Breathing
-Sammi
twlightbella chapter 35 . 12/20/2019
Happy ending
khazrn43 chapter 7 . 12/13/2018
Every chapter is basically the sameI don’t know what we’ll do” are u sure you want to stay in NYC.” Tiresome
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
You know you should be going tow tiers school .you are a exceptional writer .i would loke to know your name . Because one day I will be watching movies and see your name as a director and producer .i have read two of your stories of finn and Rachel and I loved both of them .i know cory is no longer with us in body any ways , but I believe in spirit he is .and I bet he would really love your fanfics .this is the way finn and Rachel should have ended up .i am only on chapter three of this story , but I really love it so far . My name is Bev beltz . I live in Surrey British columbia .my e mail is. Gigimom64 gmail .com .i would like to read any of finchel and monchel fanfics that you have written .dont give up on writing , you were meant to do this .
khazrn43 chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
I haven't read this chapter yet but I couldn't read it with that666 reviews staring at me. I had to make it 667
Guest chapter 35 . 10/9/2014
wow...that story was so beautiful !
Guest chapter 35 . 5/30/2014
Aw that's cute. I couldn't help but notice that the twins' names were Chris and Liam like Chris and Liam Hemsworth. Love the story it was good
lulu54 chapter 35 . 5/13/2014
I loved this whole story! Thank you!
19rberry chapter 35 . 11/25/2013
Awesome Story second time I have read this story and I loved it!
Softrock-showtunesgirlscout22 chapter 35 . 8/24/2013
Awww Cory's birthday! Every single chapter of this story was perfect! I loved it! Thank you so much for writing this :))
Softrock-showtunesgirlscout22 chapter 34 . 8/24/2013
Awww beautiful! I bet Finchel is having more babies!
Softrock-showtunesgirlscout22 chapter 33 . 8/24/2013
Awww yep! Perfect Finchel duet!
Softrock-showtunesgirlscout22 chapter 32 . 8/24/2013
Aww I love seeing Finn with Allie he's an awesome dad!
Softrock-showtunesgirlscout22 chapter 31 . 8/24/2013
Awww loved this chapter so much!