Reviews for Barely Breathing
ValMarie510 chapter 29 . 1/18/2013
Great chapter, so glad they are all together. The songs were perfect, Love ALL the New Directions bonding..My fav is Home/Homeward Bound glad Rachel got to sing it this time.
Amybf19 chapter 29 . 1/17/2013
Awwww I love the group songs!
daysinthesun chapter 29 . 1/17/2013
Loved this chapter! I love that Rachel and Marley are friends, they're like my two favorite characters in the show :) would love to see more interaction between them. It was cute that Allie smiled at the music :) I almost cried thinking of them doing Don't Stop Believin :') really love this fic, and you're like the only person with a good fic that's been updating recently so I would love some more! You're a great writer, keep going! :)
roganjalex chapter 29 . 1/17/2013
that was awsome
KlaineGleekStarkidfan4eva chapter 29 . 1/17/2013
Loved. As always! Can't wait for the Finchel wedding! I've been waiting since the beginning!
rachelstarberry38 chapter 23 . 1/17/2013
YAY! Sorry it took me so long to read this but it was worth the wait! Nice job!
Alex B. Goode chapter 29 . 1/17/2013
That was awesome. And don't worry, I'm sure your next story will get rave reviews, all your stories do. Rock on!
rachelstarberry38 chapter 21 . 1/17/2013
Another amazing chapter! Nice job!
roganjalex chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
that was so perfect
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 29 . 1/17/2013
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
hypnotize-the-mind chapter 29 . 1/17/2013
I loved it! I can't wait to see them get married! :) :) :) : ):) :):) :) :) :) : :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
ravenna.solo.408 chapter 29 . 1/17/2013
Allie must be overwhelmed with all of those aunties and uncles! Cute chapter!
OnceUponASwanGleek chapter 29 . 1/17/2013
Great chapter as always! Cant wait for the finchel wedding, im sure it will be great and almost make uo for the fi chel wedding we never got on the show. Anyway update soon!
myprovincialife chapter 29 . 1/17/2013
This chapter was adorable, I loved all 3 songs and sang them all out loud! Haha:) I love how you brought Don't Stop Believing into it, it reminded me of the very start:') can't wait for the Finchel marriage, I wish the show was like a fanfic! I'd be so much happier right now! Haha:) excited for more!
Callie1121 chapter 29 . 1/17/2013
Great chapter! Update soon!
672 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »