Reviews for EOP-1
Evans chapter 1 . 10/9
This is so good! Your writing is the absolute best. I can't believe they died so quietly and then to find out gamma could've saved them and Bruce just ends up leaving and, gosh. This is just so good!
Polish chapter 1 . 6/29
Ouch! Poor Bruce! -cries while holding Hulk plushie- oh man! -sobbing and nose blowing is heard in the background- too bad the answer was right there but Bruce couldnt find it in time. This was a great fic! I really liked it!
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
This was good but sad about them dying and Bruce having to watch them get sick then die. It was also sad for Bruce that he didn't realize that he wasn't getting sick himself and that he should have done some testing on himself a little sooner.
stubs1101 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
oh god that was horrible. amazing story and writing but horrible in the best of ways. Shakespeare would love this tragedy.
Temptation Through Perception chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Oh my god.

That was scarily beautiful, in a kind of desolate way. I've never really liked death!fics, but this was terrifyingly good. I'm amazed. The characterization of Bruce was amazing. I loved this. So sad, but somehow beautiful.

Thank you!

FeralsRock chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Are you Satan?
Agent Liz Mason chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Oh god. I don't even have words. I went into this knowing there was going to be at least one, probably multiple, character deaths, and then I actually read it. The impact it hit me with was amazing. You're either very talented, vey sadistic (please don't take that in a bad way, I like to write sadistically sometimes) or both.
Zekkers chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Well written, but very cold. Tragedy and angst.
Illmerica chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
That was absolutely stunning. I don't think I can really say any more about this piece of written art. You are amazing, keep writing these amazing stories.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
OMG! I Cried! I Usually Hate These Kinds Of Stories, But For Some Reason I Read This, Even After The Warning. Man That's So Terribly Sad! Poor Bruce, He Had To Sit There & Watch Them Die Like That.

Great Writing Though.
gloriousanon chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
i sort of had to gather myself at the end, there. as soon as i scanned the words 'low levels of gamma radiation' my heart dropped a little. amazing, and tragic, and beautiful.
DisorientedDarcy chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I can't...nooo D:
This fic clearly isn't getting enough attention.

I can't even imagine the pain and the numbness that comes, trying to find a cure, while the whole purpose off living in civilization again is just in the same room dying and you're not making any progress finding a cure.
This must have damaged Bruce beyond explanation, to think that of all things, his gamma radiation was the cure all along.

well done.
(I sorry for grammar or spelling mistakes. English isn't my mother-tongue ')
44TayLo chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This is literally the first and only fic that has ever made me cry (and that's including all of the emo, OOC fics I used to read in middle school). Absolutely beautiful. The irony was both a painful and brilliant touch. I can't say enough good things about this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Congratulations on being the only actual fanfic to make me cry actual tears. I am on my best friends floor sobbing.
Rachel McN chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Heartbreaking and wonderfully written. Such a sad ending, poor Bruce working tirelessly all alone. Loved it, well done.