Reviews for Skyfall
sheetah chapter 1 . 3/9
Very nice!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
So, you keep reviewing my stuff and I finally looked through your profile, and look what I found! (hint, it was this fic)

o,..,o Lamia likes it.
TheWhiteDeath chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
My God.
This was.
Wow.
Can you write a little Bellamort story about this?
Please? How you describe the feeling,the desire, o m g.
I am shocked. I dont know what to say.
Its so real! So fucking real! Your a fucking good writer
xBeautifulxLittlexFoolx chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
No it's not OOC at all! Or let me put it this way. It's not OOC in my head. Because in my head, he does love her and he just doesn't get it until she dies and it's SO FREAKIN SAD because she died for love and all of the fans are like "Lily and James died for love" and "Dumbledore died for love" and all the 'good guys' are dying for love but the 'bad guys' died for love too. Especially Bellatrix. They just loved the 'wrong' side.
xBeautifulxLittlexFoolx chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I love Bellamort. Which obviously you know because you reviewed my Bellamort fic and we totally bonded over it. Even if you don't know that we were bonding we totally were. This was so sweet and sad and now I'm off to read the second chapter!
LoopyToucan chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Ahhh, Voldy!
LoopyToucan chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Because he promised. Simply beautiful.
-LT
Hamsta97 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Really liked it, write more! You could write one from Voldy's point of view... just a suggestion!
QuillsAndInk221 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Wow, oh wow. Other thatn the fact that you reveiwed for me and I shoulxd return the favour, and the fact that I adore Skyfall (bothe the song and the movie) and I just cant get enough of Bellamort, this was great. Please continue writing, where ever it takes you! Nicely done!
Amy