Reviews for The Ugly Little Omega
Lovetoday2012 chapter 7 . 9/11
Oh how I wish this continued! Seriously the best USUK omegaverse fic ever!
ALL THE SWEETNESS AND CONFUSION AT THE SAME TIME! Yes, you're doing this to me and I can't help but want more, sadly:)
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 7 . 5/28
Wow that was hot and dominating and so accurate.
Basuke Vongola-Style chapter 7 . 5/19
I added this story to my favorites a year or two back(or maybe longer, I don't remember) and I never really thought much about how the story will progress. Now, I've come back to read this story all over again, it got me thinking if Alfred and Arthur will ever really reach a point where they come to an understanding with each other without their types controlling their actions or other's expectations to make them act a certain way. Will Alfred stop seeing Arthur as a 'challenge'? or will Arthur still be a poorly adjusted omega that doesn't fit society's norms.

I seriously can't keep up with my own head right now because there are so many scenarios that can happen and whichever ones my brain can conjure up is driving me crazy and my fingers can't keep up with mu jumbled thought process.

I'll stop boring you with my review. I just hope that you'll come back to this fic someday and continue it. I'd love to see where you'll be taking this wonderful fic. What situations you're going to put them through,what changes and challenges you'll have them face.

P.S. If you haven't realized yet, I love this story and I love you too for coming up with this masterpiece. Hope to see you back soon.
crazypastrygirl chapter 7 . 4/25
OH MAH GOD this is SOO GOOD PLS UPDATE!
pamepenguinbooks chapter 7 . 4/18
I NEED MORE! PLEASE T.T
Bella C chapter 7 . 1/31
dear author, i've been waiting for the next chapter quite sometimes now, almost 4 years actually. so if you could be so kind, please update :)
i love all your work, i've read all your story too and i really like this one so please don't leave this good story unattended, thank you.
CheshireKitKat chapter 7 . 11/25/2015
More please!
Hanatamago2204 chapter 7 . 11/23/2015
Welp, seeing that the last update was 3 years ago... I don't expect too much. But I really love the dynamics in the story and the way Arthur is unpredictable. I really hope you will update again, but I don't think I should get my hopes up too high...
Guest chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
Please
Please
PLEASE update this soon!
Suus-Arido chapter 7 . 10/11/2015
WELL HELLO. LET'S JUST DO THIS (REVIEW FROM THE ENTIRE STORY SO FAR):

1) I love Arthur like this. SO MUCH. He's so complicated, it's awesome!
2) ALFRED IS A SCARY MOTHERF*CKER.
3) I really hope Alfred will learn some sh*t from Arthur. :)
4) I hope the relationship between them becomes one of mutual love, respect and friendship. :)
BUT YEAH. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/27/2015
where are my aSS BABIES!? 。・・(ノД)・・。
zumiez2002 chapter 7 . 5/11/2015
Why why! Continue
Guest chapter 7 . 3/22/2015
Ah...hi. To be honest, I don't have expectations that this fic will see an update -it's been a while- but who knows?

The dynamics between the two of them are very interesting, to put it lightly. I think we all sympathize with Arthur and the situation he's in, and Alfred as well; this whole thing is pretty new to both of them and they don't really know what to expect.

I still really love this fic, because even unfinished you can still see all the possibilities. You want to see Arthur adjusted and happy. You want them to be together and happy and in love, and you want to see how they get there -no matter how rocky the road.

And well...I guess that's all? I just wanted to put this out here. It's never too late to show some appreciation, hmm? I'm sure Alfred would understand, hahaha.
BakaLizard chapter 7 . 2/13/2015