Reviews for Life In General, After the Fall
The Story Necromancer chapter 30 . 4/7/2005
FINISH THE STORY
tik0 chapter 30 . 1/21/2005
Oh, this story is great! Lots of action and there have been plenty of times where you left me on the edge of my seat. I hope you decide to update the next chapter soon!

~bored2death
k0t0r0 chapter 29 . 12/1/2004
I know I already reviewed, but.. I accidentally deleted most of my review. :( So here's the rest of it.

I love Ger! He's so symbolic. Is his resemblence to Spikegoing to be important? (Mismatched Eyes)

Also, I must confess I was a bit let down at the lack of almost any emotion when Faye 'found' Spike at the beginning, but the rest of the story makes up for it. So maybe you could add more emotion? Other then that, I love it! Keep up the good work!
k0t0r0 chapter 30 . 12/1/2004
Oh! Me gusta! I really liked it. Is Faye ever going to get more of her past back? You know, in Middleman a lot more stuff from her past was hinted at. Please update! 4 months is a long time.
baka-onna2003 chapter 30 . 8/9/2004
I like the story! Update as soon as you can! Edward's in zero grsvity... The world is coming to an end!
Spike Spiegel chapter 30 . 2/12/2004
hey great chapter now get on with it damn ur being so slow ur worse than faye
Spike
Acacia Jules chapter 30 . 1/11/2004
*blush* I had read your fic before. I don't know why I hadn't replied then. I might have been during my broading phase . . . . for awhile after my nervous brakedown, I just didn't communicate, and that included reviewing fics I really loved. Yours was one of them. I remembered it.
I don't remember when I FIRST read it, but I have read it more than twice.
'
I really like that whole Ed having a mother plot. It's just so sweet. And I just LOVE Gloria. Plus the song Ed sings . . . *sniff* *sniff*
Aww man, now you got me all emotional . . . . . .
'
Anyway, really intresting chapter. The whole airtank thing really seems like a Faye thing! *smirk*
I've kinda lost track of how many times I've watched Cowboy Bebop. MAN those DVD's were a great investment (though I got them brand new for a GREAT deal on Amazon in the new and used section. For like $50 cheaper than usual! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH *cough* *cough* I'm ok, I'm ok . . . . *muttering* I gotta stop doing that . . . .)
Kendra Luehr chapter 30 . 11/15/2003
~gasp!~ YAY! It's NOT over! - ~grins broadly~ Darn it! A cliff-hanger! lol, & a VERY good 1, that! Please, please, please, PLEASE hurry & UPDATE ASAP! ,~
Kendra Luehr chapter 29 . 11/15/2003
LOL! They're in danger & all Faye can think about iz how hott Spike iz in his suit? lmfao! - Ha! No! ~sobs~ NOW it's the end! . ~Prepares 2 read the last chappie of this AMAZING fic~ ,~
Kendra Luehr chapter 28 . 11/15/2003
LOL! Very interesting, tee-hee. - They sure know how 2 crash a party, huh? ~gasps~ ~sobs~ No! Only 2 more chapters left! :*( This iz SO good! ~cries~ Must...read...more! ,~
Kendra Luehr chapter 27 . 11/15/2003
lol, it's Andy, ryte? Heh. -_-' Shoulda known. lol, a golden fork? Now I've seen everything! Yep, I don't get out much. . lol, az long az Faye doezn't fall in luv w/ Andy this fic will STILL b 1 of my faves! ,~
Kendra Luehr chapter 26 . 11/15/2003
LOL! Funny about the 'never get n-e calls from n-e-1 but old, ugly guys' thing, lol. Hm~taps head~I wonder if Jet-person has a thing 4 Gloria? lol...seemz that way. P Now, if only Spike could admit 2 himself...~sigh~ Yeah...hopefully it'll happen soon! ~crosses fingers~ ,~
Kendra Luehr chapter 25 . 11/15/2003
~sniff sniff~ Poor Spike-person. :*( Hopefully he'll be able 2 get over that witch...& SOON! ,~
Kendra Luehr chapter 24 . 11/15/2003
LOL! Hahahaa...I like SO much how u give SxF a genuine feel AND are able 2 throw in sum sexual tension & make it believable. Good 4 u! VERY few can do that! ,~
Kendra Luehr chapter 23 . 11/15/2003
_ LOL! That wuz cute w/ the whole Manner's Police thingy, hahaha. ~sigh~ I like ur portrayal of Ed...it's really well-done. Not many writers can capture her flamboyant, happy-go-lucky spirit, but u sure az hell can! Gr8 chappie! ,~