Reviews for Shifting In Time
Rose Rodrigues chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
The IVF treatment at Hinduja Hospital is a disaster. I would request, please never even think of trying such as absurd IVF Hospital.
I have been through IVF 2 time at Hinduja. First one went good but unfortunately could not conceive. Hence tryed second time and generated 13 eggs.
But the embryos were not good hence did not transferred it. Dr Kusum Zaveri suggested that the quality of the eggs are not that good hence to look for some egg donor.
This put me in a dalaima. If my eggs quality are bad ? then how can during my first IVF, I got good eggs and developed 3 good embryos. So I and my hubby decided to
carry on the treatment at Lilavati. But the worst experience was when I visited Hinduja hospital to get the refund for my refund as
CaptainK8 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This is a wonderful piece from beginning to end. So well written and you can feel so much in it.
Alex chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Wonderfully written and real.
Abby chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
A very good story.
red blood chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
this is the cuddy i loved and knew. you always write her perfectly. excellent story as always.
dmarchl21 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Thank you for posting this. I could picture Arlene saying those words to Cuddy. This definitely sounded like House. I still felt for Cuddy. You did a great job expressing her thoughts as she was experiencing her emotions going through the IVF process.

dmarchl
givemekevinbacon chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I loved this. You did a wonderful job diving into Cuddy's emotions and her internal struggle, and I loved the direction you took with the dream sequence-it was fitting, but telling at the same time. And even though the mood of the story is a bit sad, the ending was just hopeful enough. Great job!
grouchysnarky chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
You give amazing insight on Cuddy's journey and struggle with her desire to be a mother and have a family, and it wasn't too angsty or happy. The dream was spot on too, you wrote it just like how a dream could be weird omnipresent scenarios.
MissBates chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Very thoughtful, and a convincing character study. Cuddy's wishes (a child, House as a lover) aren't outrageous or mutually exclusive in themselves, but her timing is such that she's bound for disappointment. You show how her needs change her - people do change as they grow older, fulfil desires, etc.
JLCH chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Great, as always.
LapizSilkwood chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Loved it ! Really interesting to get an insight of Cuddy's mind during that first shot at IVF. And I loved the role you gave House during this period of hr life :) Interesting dream as well ahahah And one shot well written as always !
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I loved it, I'm glad it wasn't too, too angsty, my heart can't handle that today.