Reviews for The Extended Unova Pokemon Guide
Jallybwan chapter 86 . 1/31
You share my top two fav pokes. You are now my friend.
4thwallvigilante chapter 1 . 1/26
aMAZING
224389 chapter 1 . 1/11
its long
I love it how the Pokemon has more life to it and playing my games has more meaningful.
X chapter 119 . 12/8/2016
FYI it's only the modern version of fairys that are shitty the originals were not light and fluffy
Have you ever read the original rendition of fairy tales? Or old Celtic and Europe originating myths?... the faeries or fair folk could at best be called unpleasant to interact with...
Omni chapter 62 . 12/7/2016
(_) their junk in dat trunk...well that is one way to say something like that
BlackDove WhiteDove chapter 8 . 9/30/2016
I am favoring this story solely for Tepig, Pignite, and Emboar. They are my favorite Pokémon ever!
Guest chapter 114 . 9/23/2016
Why does this fanfic contain allusions to pokephilia ?
Is it a inside joke or actually discussing it in the fic as that is considered zoophilia
Guest chapter 77 . 6/24/2016
where do you capture it
Cory's girl chapter 127 . 6/1/2016
I love a Lampent! His name is Cory and we had a baby litwick named Daniel he's a Lampent now though! He's so adorable!
Guest chapter 85 . 4/13/2016
I enjoy this all, very much so !
Ivy the Snivy chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
I actually feel kinda sad that this guide hasn't been updated in over a year and a half. It was definitely one of the best stories on this site and I was really looking forward to the Mienfoo and Hydrigeon chapters. Will you ever update it again?
Princess magnum chapter 127 . 4/5/2016
And it almost made me cry when I read the part about people and Pokemon killing them
Princess magnum chapter 127 . 4/5/2016
How can you talk about lampent like that you are talking about people and Pokemon killing them that's mean and I don't think they take people's souls and I think they are really cute and adorable just look at them the look like they won't steal your soul. By the way lampents are my favourite Pokemon I give you story about them a thumbs down
Quagsire12 chapter 138 . 3/21/2016
I see this guide is dead. It's a pity, I was looking forward to mienfoo.