Reviews for The Extended Unova Pokemon Guide
where do you capture it
Cory's girl chapter 127 . 6/1
I love a Lampent! His name is Cory and we had a baby litwick named Daniel he's a Lampent now though! He's so adorable!
I enjoy this all, very much so !
Ivy the Snivy chapter 1 . 4/10
I actually feel kinda sad that this guide hasn't been updated in over a year and a half. It was definitely one of the best stories on this site and I was really looking forward to the Mienfoo and Hydrigeon chapters. Will you ever update it again?
Princess magnum chapter 127 . 4/5
And it almost made me cry when I read the part about people and Pokemon killing them
Princess magnum chapter 127 . 4/5
How can you talk about lampent like that you are talking about people and Pokemon killing them that's mean and I don't think they take people's souls and I think they are really cute and adorable just look at them the look like they won't steal your soul. By the way lampents are my favourite Pokemon I give you story about them a thumbs down
Quagsire12 chapter 138 . 3/21
I see this guide is dead. It's a pity, I was looking forward to mienfoo.
Destroyer Of Skulls chapter 122 . 3/21
I am not trying to insult you by saying this, but everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I question why you made it seem like Iris is invincible. She's not invincible, and as was proven by Red, anyone can be beaten, and matter how seemingly infallible their Team is.

Out of all of the Champions in the Series, I had the Easiest time with Iris. Heck, even Grimsley proved to be tougher for me to beat than Her. And this is while my Pokémon were One to Two Levels under Hers. And Her claims as a 'Dragon Master' kind of falls flat on it's face once one realizes that Half of Her Team aren't even Dragon Types.

And when I beat Her my Team consisted of a Samurott, an Aggron, a Flygon, a Krookodile, a Crobat, and an Eelektross, and my Pokémon were One to Two levels UNDER HERS! The only thing that makes Her Team Strong is the Levelling, and if you have a Half decent set of Pokémon, and an ok Idea of Battling, you can beat Her.

Again, this is not an attack on you and I am just simply giving my Opinion.
Ivy the Snivy chapter 138 . 2/18
This is the best guide I've ever read. It's a shame it hasn't been updated in over a year
REV6Pilot chapter 77 . 2/13
No, no it wasn't. You tried to force the point way too hard, so the chapter's mood came ooff as forced and Narmy.

If Cofagrigus was as dangerous as this chapter preaches, there would be no trainers with them, let alone an Elite 4. What there would be is a crowd of hunters with Cameras Obscuras, Plasma's words be damned even because they turned out to be consistently villainous. People not realizing any of this is just implausible for people that live in a 'verse where Pokemon are THIS dangerous.
dandrecollier622 chapter 2 . 1/26
OK! I love, love, LOVE this guide (especially the love section a nd what you did with Audino as well) I pray and hope you can get off the writer's block and continue this guide! Good luck and again I love this guide.
EmbreltheImaginative chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
If you could, I would really like a guide on Mega Evolutions. For instance, I'd like to see Mega Gengar be portrayed as a complete monster like Cofagrigus and Chandelure. Possibly even more so.
CaptainDarkMage chapter 128 . 11/19/2015
If you do a Hoenn Guide, I'd love to see what Banette will be like. I'd imagine that Banette would be very similar to Cofagrigus and Chandelure, except without the horrific "worse than death" fates and more like a demonic slasher villain out to destroy humans out of pure hatred for them, and lighting houses on fire (with the windows and doors boarded up) in its Mega Evolution. 83
EmbreltheImaginative chapter 128 . 10/16/2015
Me:...Um... does it mean that I have to preform an exorcism on my adorable little Jack?

Jack: ... *shoots self*

Me: Oh crap...
Guest chapter 127 . 10/12/2015
And this is where I stop. I enjoyed it unti you stated that you hated Generation 6 BEFORE IT EVEN CAME OUT.

Generation 6 isn't messed up: it's one of the best region, second only to Sinnoh. X and Y are very good, while ORAS is one of my favorite games so far.

Also, your interpretations of some Pokémon rubbed me the wrong way: I use a Scolipede and Hydreigon, and I trained a Gengar, and I do not like how you depict them.

I respect that you're just doing your own interpretation, but some of the just aren't to my taste.