Reviews for Losing Your Mind
yue83 chapter 3 . 4/20
Lol very nice fic. Made me smiling while i read it. People thought that i was crazy smiling by myself
Haha really fun story, I loved it, cray cray Quinn was hillarious :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
my cheeks hurt from all the smiling so well done
Guest chapter 2 . 2/29/2016
She's insane. She's completely mental.
Krystolq chapter 3 . 2/4/2016
Don't you hate how a laugh can sometimes sound so breathless...that it sounds like something else instead? Yeah...reading this in the library probably wasn't a good idea.
technoeNaruto chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
Such a great crack fic
subtleanarchist chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
You had me in stitches the entire time. I literally rolled around in bed in hysterics. Crazy Quinn will never not be the epitome of both creepy and adorable, and there ultimately needs to be more of her. This was so cracky, but so, so, cute! I'm so glad I stumbled upon it. Thank you!
nofcksgiven chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
Ohgoodness, you've totally made Quinn out to be a weirdo. Rachel would think she's weird if she ever finds out that Quinn was behind all the girls canceling on their message session. I hope Brittany told Santana what was up who then told Rachel. lol
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Hahaha! OMG, I feel so bad for Quinn. Poor clueless little thing. And the bits about the cookies; hahahahaha. Hilarious.
JokersLastLaugh chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
This was a good story and I enjoyed reading it.
Hazel chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
I haven't smiled this hard from a fanfic in a long time thanks so much for writing it!
CAFBOV chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
I'm smiling now and I thank you. Rachel's "confession" was adorable.
CAFBOV chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I knew it! It was the only answer that made sense. Quinn's mind was in the gutter. LOL. It will be fun to see where this story goes.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
I JUST LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE
strawberrymacchiato chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Bloody priceless. THE ENDING OMG, this is perfection. Well done!:)