Reviews for Love: Lost and Found
NarutoRox chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
Again, love it! ;)
NarutoRox chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
Awesome tracklist...I see several of my favorites. :)
NarutoRox chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Aww, great! :) Great way to end it, too, and I'm going to be laughing for days with the image of Oliver and Amelie's hair in my head, thanks. ;)
NarutoRox chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Cool. :) No, of course you don't suck. I would let you know if you did, lol. ;) Ha ha that was a perfect moment for the poem, glad I could help!
3verose chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
...kinda yuck...but still amazing! Keep up the great work!
Maddie :)
MyrninsBitch101 chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Awwrr u can't just leave it there! Please update noowww!

Flight.Moore chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
I think that this is a very good story and I Love It-mainly because I love Myrnin!
Do more for sure! There is one thing though is that for me, it was a little difficult to understand who was talking at times..
NarutoRox chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Oooh, what does Myrnin have planned? Best chap yet, loved it! And you're right, Michael made it better, lol. ;)
3verose chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Maddie :)
sydneysages chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
...Wow. That was...disturbing and creepy. Seriously.

I'm scared now! :)
NarutoRox chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Ha! Yes! A kiss! NOT A FREAKING LIP BRUSH, RC! I think I should just let you write the rest of MV, ne-chan. ;)
udntned2no chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Wow! That was great! Absolutely luvvvv the myrnin and claire romamce! BTW- the way you gave the cliff hanger was amazing! Keep writing!
TheFoundersDaughter chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
I really love the idea, and let us all pray that RC doesn't read this and make it happen in book 14.
Actually, scrach that, I want Clairyn so much. Please le her read it and make it happen!
DWPsambo chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Nice, like it update soon
UnderTheAlchemist chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
love it, i just have one qualm. Claire is Alyssa so doesnt that mean insest? And that claire's first kiss/you know... was with her brother?