Reviews for Summer Rain : Itachi x Sasuke : ItaSasu
so freagin cute
I personally love them a lot. I like anything involving them. They are my fav pairing. Thanks for writing about them
Hello there lol chapter 1 . 6/23
Fuck you...jk...I want to read Itachi fucking Sasuke this was awesome
Anime fan 1212 chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
This was really good, can u please update it and add more chapters
OtakuGirl11324 chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
I really enjoyed reading this. I was so into it and getting ready for the lemony parts and then I get to the end and it took me a few seconds to realize that you didn't finish it. Even though you didn't finish it, this chapter was still super beautiful and I could picture everything you put in here. Even if you don't update it again I'm happy with the cuteness of the two brothers. Until you update I'll just let my imagination run wild xD.
L chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
PLEA SE HU RRY Ann D UPDA TE
Shiloh chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
First off, I love itasasu damn it! There is obviously something going on between those two. And I loved the first chapter of the story. Most of all that heated silence between them in the woods. I love how Itachi reacts when Sasuke says, "You don't always have to be the perfect big brother." Even though it's not in Itachi's p.o.v. It can still sort of be insinuated what he is thinking. I didn't know that incest was illegal in Japan but that is fucking awesome! Well, for the Uchiha family at least.
Yaoi Raven chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
I really love the fine detail you give in the atmosphere around them, and the expressions are perfectly pictured from how it is described 33 I'm unsure if you are going to continue it, but otherwise its really good :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Pleaseeeeeee write it just for us Uchihacest lovers! Who gives a shit what the others say?
No speller chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
XD plz do more I'm dyeing over here!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Woah soooo good omgawd I really loved it, n it was not boring as well I hope u keep continuing the story Wah can't wait for the next one
cloielewis12 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
write more! please! I need more! I love you!
therealkakashizgirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Please continue! This looks so very promising.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Chapter 2?
Where is it~~~ :D
Waaah (ToT)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
I'm waiting for more..! I NEED to know what happens next! If you can't continue it then give it to someone else :) I really enjoyed reading it! 3
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »