Reviews for Summer Rain : Itachi x Sasuke : ItaSasu
L chapter 1 . 6/26
PLEA SE HU RRY Ann D UPDA TE
Shiloh chapter 1 . 6/22
First off, I love itasasu damn it! There is obviously something going on between those two. And I loved the first chapter of the story. Most of all that heated silence between them in the woods. I love how Itachi reacts when Sasuke says, "You don't always have to be the perfect big brother." Even though it's not in Itachi's p.o.v. It can still sort of be insinuated what he is thinking. I didn't know that incest was illegal in Japan but that is fucking awesome! Well, for the Uchiha family at least.
Yaoi Raven chapter 1 . 3/4
I really love the fine detail you give in the atmosphere around them, and the expressions are perfectly pictured from how it is described 33 I'm unsure if you are going to continue it, but otherwise its really good :D
Pleaseeeeeee write it just for us Uchihacest lovers! Who gives a shit what the others say?
No speller chapter 1 . 1/8
XD plz do more I'm dyeing over here!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Woah soooo good omgawd I really loved it, n it was not boring as well I hope u keep continuing the story Wah can't wait for the next one
cloielewis12 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
write more! please! I need more! I love you!
therealkakashizgirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Please continue! This looks so very promising.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Chapter 2?
Where is it~~~ :D
Waaah (ToT)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
I'm waiting for more..! I NEED to know what happens next! If you can't continue it then give it to someone else :) I really enjoyed reading it! 3
Unknown reviewer chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
I love this story so far. I enjoy reading Itachi and Sasuke fanfictions. Please continue with this story because it is pretty good so far. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
MOORE! I've been waiting so long.. :( please write more, it's an amazing story 3 or give it to someone else who can continue it :) please 3
robinfan99 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
You really should make another chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I love this story it is very well written. I always enjoyed these kinds of fanfiction because of how professional the the writing is perceived. As much as I enjoy taboo, I like a good story just as much. To me detail, plot, and characters are what make a story successful and your story has that. I'm looking forward to reading more from you; keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I loved this story it was so awesome
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »