Reviews for In too Deep
Reedus-GirlE chapter 35 . 12/20/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I thought how you wrote the boys was brilliant. There were moments when I found Abby a bit patronising and self righteous but it didn't spoil the story at all. A great read :)
DixonMcManusReedusMama chapter 35 . 6/29/2014
Wow I literally powered through this in two days! .amazeballs! I'd love to see a sequel or one shot update! Don't let the flamers get you down in any works. If they don't like it they can kiss off and write their own!
cemmia chapter 35 . 6/10/2014
Awesome story! Loved it!
SassyPrincess14 chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
That line about mickey mouse was awesome, but I really loved the "I like you guys...but you're kind of dicks" that made me laugh my head off! Awesome story so far, I like it a lot. I think that there really NEEDS to be a third movie and it would be kinda cool if it went like this.
WesternRebel14 chapter 35 . 2/22/2014
Arg continue please! I love how you incorporate those purely Norman gestures into your stories, that he puts into his roles, and as for ideas, at some point I think little Irish children running around the house, and going to mass. And not just Murphy and Abby's, but Connor and Eunice's too. As you have said, "I ship them like FedEx." Hehehe, I love that phrase.
WesternRebel14 chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
Love the just give me Murphy and Connor line. Happy thoughts :))
reaper07 chapter 20 . 1/12/2014
I haven't finished it yet but this is one of the best stories ever! :)

I hope you'll write more stories like that!
sweetkiwi604 chapter 35 . 12/30/2013
Absolutely amazing story from start to finish. It wasn't rushed, it was thought out and it kept my interest. Awesome job!
Sick-and-TwistedMind chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
who wouldn't want to break Murphy out of prison? oh and connor too but Murph would be the first one out for sure
rainafire chapter 35 . 9/12/2013
Great story hon! Love it! :-)
Fourth Lumbar Down chapter 17 . 8/26/2013
In some twisted way, I completely understand how he's thinking about this. I mean, its a matter of pride on his part, because he doesn't want to be embarrassed by not performing to whatever standards he's built in his mind. And he doesn't want to disappoint her by, again, not performing to the standards he's built in his head.
abbynormal420 chapter 22 . 6/14/2013
Don't let haters get you down, I like your stuff! keep writing and ignore the assholes :)
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 35 . 6/8/2013
I love it. Hope to see more soon.
sarah chapter 35 . 6/6/2013
AHHHHH IT WAS SOOOO PERFECT! MORE M0RE M0RE! :)
Guest chapter 22 . 6/5/2013
omg i love this story so much! I LOVE that it has so many chapters and that you are taking your time with it. It allows a better flow of the story and just makes more sense if it isnt rushed. And omg Abby and Murphy smut from Chapter 21...totally worth the wait! MORE MORE MORE! :)