Reviews for Critical Care
Elliesmeow chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
I hope you'll come back and finish this. Curious to see how it all resolves itself and where our favorite characters will wind up. Thanks for posting. :)
ShadowCub chapter 17 . 8/6/2014
Cannot see what Kenzi sees in Dyson at all.
ShadowCub chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
I see Trick is up to his old Tricks blaming others in this case humans for the fae problem.
I'd like to see one fic where the humans discover that the fae are feeding on them and not lose the memory.

And Bo killed those people but she hasn't thought about any of them for more than a second other than how to keep herself alive.

Lauren is so pro fae regardless of what they keep doing to her that she is planning to erase memories of humans under the fake conclusion that she is doing it for humans.
bjq chapter 18 . 1/5/2014
fabulous! please update soo n
marly967 chapter 18 . 7/20/2013
please come back to us this is a great story bo and lauren have to be happy . as do the wolf and klensi
Anserini chapter 18 . 5/2/2013
This story is incredible. I really hope you continue. Thanks!
VyperStryke chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
Really like this story! Please update soon!
LOCISVU chapter 18 . 1/26/2013
If Hale has to make a deal with the devil to stop the genocide of both humans & fae,then he needs to see the bigger picture.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 18 . 1/25/2013
Gee, the pace is really heating up. I hope Hale keeps his sense of duty and sense.

I hope Bo doesn't fall apart and I hope she isn't arrested.

Bring on the Ark already!
terrell chapter 18 . 1/25/2013
Awww man I wanted you to put hale and kenzi together but whatever.
LOCISVU chapter 17 . 1/20/2013
Everything's going to hell!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/20/2013
Keep writing please! You have me on the edge if my seat just waiting for the next chapter!
bjq chapter 17 . 1/19/2013
love it
MistressDarkness chapter 17 . 1/19/2013
I haven't lost interest. I'm glad to see you updating again :) I love this twist, Kenzi's suspicion that the prophecy is about Bo and Kenzi, not about a fae Kenzi loves romantically. The thought of humans being bred for food was a powerful image. It depicts how strong the fae are, how much control they have over everything, and their (nonexistent) morals. Kudos to Kenzi for turning the elders into dingoes! lol. Nice touch. Though I'm sure she's now on all of their hit lists. The way you wrote the scene with the medicine man, you make me rethink if him dying is a good thing or not. I look forward to reading more
lightfae530 chapter 17 . 1/19/2013