Reviews for Shards
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
This cracked me up! Poor Mike, lol!
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Ugh, this drabble gave me the willies. I cannot stand to be kissed or licked on my neck, or to have it breathed on. I smacked one of my ex-boyfriends when he tried to kiss my neck on one our early dates. So picturing Edward going in for the bite here- yeah, I hate it, lol!
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Leah really got the shittiest deal out of all the characters. Thanks, SMeyer :-/
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Kind of chilling!
yearprincess chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
Wow. That was amazing.
NKubie chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
This was very unexpected. I'm not a fan of either Tanya or Jessica, yet I was really pulling for them here. Who'da thunk it? LOL Must be a testament to your talent. ;)
1853kaz chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
I liked it very much! Great combination, with matchmaker Edward and all :)
AnjieNet chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
Not my usual type of reading material but I did enjoy. That pull Tanya has toward Jessica and being unable to resist and wanting to have more was so well written.
GeezerWench chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
Never would have occurred to me to have a Tanya/Jessica pairing.

"You need to find some healthier hobbies, dear."

*snicker* LOL

This whole thing was written so lyrically. Almost poetic.

I could see Tanya and hear her voice. I think you captured her. Her "restrained giddiness" was perfect. A vampire that old wouldn't go all fangirl giggly and squealy. As much as she may have wanted to.

However, I can see Jessica going all fangirl giggly and squealy.

I think you got Jessica, too. Her little blurts and outbursts here and there.

"Moving at human speed, it took me a few seconds to reach her—or a thousand years, if one took a different view."

Good line.

"I wondered if this was how that mate connection grew: with warmth and starlight and trust."

Beautiful.
Nauticalmass chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
I'm so excited about this pairing. I loved this. I have to stop myself from pounding my fists with a savage chant of "expand it, expand it!"
Guest chapter 10 . 1/8/2013