Reviews for Miss Understood
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
My heart just died. This teared me up. Thank you for this story of strong friendship.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
So true! & Ino is an amazing friend. :)
DGraySun chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
The Truth. Right here.
PrincessDenise06 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This is perfect. :)

Someday, I'll find someone, a friend like Ino. Or I hope I will.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Awh I loved the subtle shikaino :) kudos to you for offering a much better explanation for ino's crying. This makes much more sense than the manga itself, and I love how you emphasize their friendship
venusmelody chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Aww. I love the quiet, understated understanding Ino and Shikamaru have - the very fact that he doesn't say anything, because Ino didn't. I was wondering myself why Ino was in tears, when she'd seemed over Sasuke all ready - and I love the way you swing back at people who hate on her for it.
Srylanna chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
If only it were so in the manga... Kishi should take a page from your book.
proserandom chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I like this because of the understanding between Ino and Shikamaru and because of the deeper understanding between Ino and Sakura that is sisterhood.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Loved it! Despite Ino's hard outer shell, she definitely is the one to put friendship above boys. I much prefer this reason for crying than whatever Kishi was trying to imply.
Fairy Cakes Love chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
The friendship Ino and Sakura have is just really strong. Yay to sisterhood!
Boyfriend Tees and Honey Bees chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I agree completely with your author's note and the overall concept of this fanfiction. :)
KunoichiRulz chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This is so touching! And the way you put it in Ino's POV is really neat! I watched that episode and my reaction was like Tenten's but this fic totally changed it! Hope u keep writing awesome one-shots like this!:)
StarlightAfterAStorm chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I really love this. I love looking at my favorite couples through another person's point of view. And while Ino is not and will never be one of my favorite characters I do think she (and every over female in Naruto: ESPECIALLY SAKURA) is underrated and overlooked.

Thank you. I will definitely be looking at more of your stories now.

KikiKoala
TheAnonymousPie chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Too true, too true. I have a friend who is extremely important to me, and she doesn't know it, but if this kind of thing happened to her I would be just about as heartbroken as she would, and vice versa. Most relationships don't last more than a few years, but real friendship goes way beyond that.
Aeternus Rosa chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This was so sad. Ino crying because she knows that Sakura will be heartbroken once again and she can't do nothing about it. Friendship is so much stronger than some boy/girl that ripped your heart out.
-AR-