Reviews for The Family G-Man: One Fine Summer by Neoxphile and FelineFemme
Evelyn-Sunshine chapter 17 . 11/15/2013
Ooo, how exciting! Can't wait.
Linds chapter 17 . 11/14/2013
Great start - I love this story already! :)
Princess Unikitty chapter 16 . 9/11/2013
wow... um, yes, it would be very cool to see another sequel.
starxphiler54 chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
The Family G-Man has been a long standing favorite of mine. I absolutely love how you've rewritten the entire X-Files and made it make sense. The children have their own unique and individual personalities which make them that much more loveable. Now you have added more to the original and made it so much more enjoyable to believe it could have and wished it could have been this way. Further sequels would be accepted with great enthusiasm and anticipation. At least from me. Please continue. Simply, it is the most enjoyable alternate universe with children I've read in a long time. Thank you for your extraordinary imagination.
Linds chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
YES! LOVE these characters...PLEASE keep them coming! - Linds
thexxit chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
More sequels! These guys have a lot more adventure in them!
Evelyn-Sunshine chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
Yes! Definitely continue with these folks! I got down to "The End" and was sad.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
Yesss! Sequels!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
Never Ever Ever End This series
thexxit chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
I know I keep leaving comments, but this universe is my guilty pleasure! I hate for it to end!
Evelyn-Sunshine chapter 14 . 5/10/2013
Haha! Grandma Dana! I love Monica and Dana together.
thexxit chapter 14 . 5/8/2013
Scully was destined to be sleep deprived, if not by caseload, then by her babies!
thexxit chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
Guess we're going to have to revisit this family when Page and Sammy are ready for college!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
Finally we get to see Scully and her sister hanging out together! Though I'm liking the idea of a romance between Doggett's son and Samantha 's daughter!
xxellie02xx chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
Please do more chapters! Is a great story!