Reviews for The Rain King
vikki.dillard chapter 22 . 5/5
love this story! can't wait for the birth!
Welcome.To.The.Freakshow chapter 22 . 4/7
Love, love, love this story. One of my favourites! Reall loking forward to what's going to happen next.
Canuck101 chapter 22 . 3/11
I can't wait for the next chapter. Klaus is done, I hope, now hopefully we can get back to Elena and Damon goodness. Can't wait for the next chapter,
Hail Hydra chapter 22 . 3/10
Crazy good stuff, I wish there was more Damon and Elena, but I will take the long (very long) awaited demise of Klaus. I hope for a happy ending.
PattyCake17 chapter 22 . 3/8
What other plan does Klaus have for Elena? Are they going to keep Klaus at the Boarding House? Seems like that's where he wants to be. Damon will work it out, won't he?
Erin Harris chapter 22 . 3/8
Wooo! So glad you are writing this story again! I'm enjoying it :) Keep up the good work!
hmmmmm. sounds like they still have a huge potential problem or two. youve come up with a great story.
missmelly chapter 22 . 3/8
That seemed...too easy?
jairem chapter 22 . 3/8
Goodness what did Klaus mean...I'm sure drama awaits. I'm glad that you posted another chapter as I caught up with the rest. Will eagerly await next one. This would be too easy to get rid off Klaus for good and all his mess.
jairem chapter 21 . 3/8
Great story, great writing. Really hope to have more soon. Very intrigued.
jairem chapter 20 . 3/8
Your characters are flawless. Specially Damon. Love the way you write him. Really well done.
jairem chapter 10 . 3/6
So perfect. Damon had to wait so long for this confession.
vikki.dillard chapter 21 . 3/5
I love this story!
jairem chapter 8 . 3/5
I'm catching up with this story after I read the prequel and it is really so good. I hope that by the time I will have caught up there will be more.
Alice Lucine chapter 21 . 3/2
Love it... Your Damon is flawless :). Can't wait for the next chapter!