Reviews for Disney's Phantom of the Opera
Lady Hero of Lorien chapter 1 . 1/1/2020
Ha! This was great! It reminds me that I saw the Phantom at the tender age of 7 and, despite understanding everything that happened, it never bothered me. But I think this rewrite is safe enough for today's snowflakes that can't handle, well... anything, really.

As a side note, I'm in awe at how Disney even had the guts to take on The Hunchback of Notre-Dame. That one is crazy dark!

At any rate, well done! I giggle any time I imagine the visuals of Point of No Return with the lyrics of I Think You're Cute. Hilarious!
Phantom Actress chapter 1 . 7/25/2019
I mean Disney hasn't been afraid to do a lot of these things before. I doubt Phantom will change any of that.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2018
OMG
OMG
SCREAMS IN TERROR AND BURIES FACE IN PILLOW AND ISOLATES SELF FOR MONTHS
XD
Disneylover93 chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
This is funny. I am a fan of Disney and Phantom of The Opera but did you know that Beauty and the Beast has a similar attitude to Phantom of the Opera?
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
(eyes bulge in horror)
OMG, EWWWWW!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
The 2004 movie of this, you know the one where the 'horribly disfigured' Phantom just had a sunburn, is way more than terrible. The musical is amazing, on the other hand
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Oh for the love of sweet music's throne! I would absolutely DIE if they did that. Now, on the other note, they did a good job with into the woods.
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Oh, you didn't know? They already made a Disney Phantom of The Opera.

It's called Phantom of the Megaplex.

Thank the Gods it's a loose adaptation, that's all I'm saying.

And for your information, I rather liked The Phantom of Manhattan! Did you know that Frederick Forsyth and ALW collaborated on how the Phantom's story turned out, and PoM used some of them?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Disney would never attempt Phantom the musical or book. It's a little too scary. Also "Angel of Music" is a figure of speech. There have been references to angels in Disney cartoons before...
ElvisRules41 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
That sounded so real it was scary. I had to listen to my POTO playlist to make sure your story was a piece of fiction.
snowflakeswift chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
"Instead, he is wearing a sunflower costume."
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I hope Disney NEVER gets a hold of Phantom of the Opera, they would slaughter it.
mrs.kirby13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Point of No Return could be replaced by the song "So this is Love" since they're putting on a version of Cinderella. But, funny interpretation though.
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I LOVED THIS!
GuitarGirl97 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Very funny, I laughed especially at the thought of the Phantom in a sunflower costume :) Disney, I love you, but please never attempt phantom :D