Reviews for Day by Day
meeb chapter 3 . 2/1
Hope you come back and revisit this story. It's really good.
Such a good story. I hope you update - you are wonderful at capturing these characters.
Really like this story - you have these characters down perfectly. I hope you update!
a reader chapter 8 . 1/7
I just found your story and I love it, I think it's really well written. I saw that it hadn't had any updates in a long time and was hoping you might start updating again? I would really love to see where you go with this one!
Crazy.rabbit2 chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
can't wait for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
WOuld love to hear more.
TrenchcoatsAreSexy chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
So I finally got the chance to sit down and read this one straight through. I love it! Is more coming? I want to know what happened to Badger! And poor Jesse... I love what you did with Walt and Jesse's father/son dynamic here! More? Please? *puppy eyes*
Zighana chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
Walt, you heartless bastard! Let Jesse see his friends! :O
Gold.Glitter.Black.Mascara chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
You wrote Jesse really well, you should continue
Alex chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
Welcome back, I've missed you!
2400shadow chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Update this please. I love this story, and you capture the characters well, especially Jesse's interactions with Mike and Walt. Good job and keep up the good work.
DiamondTopaz chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Just wondering, how much meth did Jesse have in his house that he was able to give some to Badger but keep the rest?
Agnez chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
Wow! It's like I be watching BB write now. You are a great author. Can't wait for next chapter.
writewithyoursoul chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I absolutely love the dialogue. I feel as though you have captured the characters personalities and I do not feel that the dialogue is repetitive what-so-ever. This is so wonderful and I hope to see more!
DiamondTopaz chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Oh, no. I hope Gus doesn't track Badger down. That couldn't end well.
On a completely unrelated side note, have you noticed that most folks who leave bad reviews don't bother logging in to do it? That's because they don't want to give you an opportunity to speak for your work. Meaning, they don't value your opinion. So, you shouldn't value theirs.