Reviews for Day by Day
kmeticata chapter 8 . 7/27
Please please please continue this fic!
meeb chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Hope you come back and revisit this story. It's really good.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
Such a good story. I hope you update - you are wonderful at capturing these characters.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
Really like this story - you have these characters down perfectly. I hope you update!
a reader chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
I just found your story and I love it, I think it's really well written. I saw that it hadn't had any updates in a long time and was hoping you might start updating again? I would really love to see where you go with this one!
Crazy.rabbit2 chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
can't wait for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
WOuld love to hear more.
TrenchcoatsAreSexy chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
So I finally got the chance to sit down and read this one straight through. I love it! Is more coming? I want to know what happened to Badger! And poor Jesse... I love what you did with Walt and Jesse's father/son dynamic here! More? Please? *puppy eyes*
Zighana chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
Walt, you heartless bastard! Let Jesse see his friends! :O
Gold.Glitter.Black.Mascara chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
You wrote Jesse really well, you should continue
Alex chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
Welcome back, I've missed you!
2400shadow chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Update this please. I love this story, and you capture the characters well, especially Jesse's interactions with Mike and Walt. Good job and keep up the good work.
RavenGaleSpencer chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Just wondering, how much meth did Jesse have in his house that he was able to give some to Badger but keep the rest?
Agnez chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
Wow! It's like I be watching BB write now. You are a great author. Can't wait for next chapter.
writewithyoursoul chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I absolutely love the dialogue. I feel as though you have captured the characters personalities and I do not feel that the dialogue is repetitive what-so-ever. This is so wonderful and I hope to see more!