Reviews for Heir of the Archangel
big glee famanic chapter 5 . 1/2
Can you make a prequel if one hadn't allready been made?
big glee famanic chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Oh gosh I swore Dean was going to kill some one (Durlseys) when he found out
DaughterofDante chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
I caught the NCIS reference!
JulesLillianTellar chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
""Confetti, it's a parade!" Castiel" live it especially that quote from the supernatural gag reels
lily inverse chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
That last bit was a reference to Pinky and The Brain. Not sure if many people this generation would get it, but I used to watch Boomerang.
SuperWhoVengePottLokiLockLin chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
I love you. Love the references too. The 'Pinky and the Brain' one is my fave.
Herbie The Time Travelling Car chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
did you deliberately make the last bit a reference to pinky and the brain?
because at the start of every episode pinky says 'so what do you want to do tonight?'
and brain says 'The same thing we do every night. try and take over the world'
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
You should make a story were Harry is a lost angel child of Lucifer and Michael. And have Dumbledore be an old demon who time traveled taking the child and giving it to the Potters then planting a false prophecy. The once the war is over Harry finding out and trying to find his parents. From there reuniting heaven and hell. You could change his looks and have had him under glamor and such. Just a suggestion. Because he always seems to give people hope you could have him be an angel of Hope or because of the master of death stuff the angel of Death.
T chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
I spotted NCIS with the secret rule 4.
FenrirGreyback.PrinceOfYaoi chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I laughed so hard when Castiel said "Confetti, its a parade!" I spit up my Pepsi.

And for that I thank you.

Cheers mate, Neon.
LiloneJ9 chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
I really loved this story. I personally didn't get confused as to Harry's genetics, but thanks for spelling it out. Thanks, also, for the AN about how the Winchester boys became angels. I think it's exceedingly hilarious that John isn't an angel, but all his boys are.

I laughed myself silly when you had Castiel say "Confetti, It's a Parade!" I remember Misha doing that in the gag reels...
Thanks for the entertainment.
LethalDiamond chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
Oh my god i died at the gag reel reference. Loke, more than i should have. Thats one of my fav fandom inside jokes. This is an amazing story. You did an awesome job.
Tambry chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
I noticed a reference to NCIS, about Gibbs' rules, and I noticed a reference to Pinky and the Brain. I LOVED this story.
Mickey chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Loved it and can't wait to read more