Reviews for Stalker
Carlmike94 chapter 2 . 6/24
Is Zer0 gonna get a new friend? :)
WilfreLOS chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Cool story so far! Can't wait for the next chapter
DivineWhisperV2 chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Hmm. I like it a lot so far. Can't wait to see more.

Suggestions... Hmm. Well, you could go into the baby stalker's POV while he's(?) in Hammerlocks possession. Make him excape and find zero again...

Anyway, I like what you have goin on here. Keep up the good work!
alex chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Please make more! I love the way the stalker is towards zer0
1Deadpoolian chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
Wow, this story was so much fun! You really captured the characters, craziness and humor of the Borderlands universe so well.
Shame to see that you don't seem to be writing anymore as you are very talented at it. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
pleas write more
Archangel of Dragons chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Oh. My. God. This is awesome man! The idea is original, the aura, you captured the frame of Zero quite perfectly which is sometimes a hard matter, man you rule! Next chapter will be soon right? This is simply awesome, you should continue it, explore the idea.
I think of Zero personally the uncaring thing we all know him for, but to those he is attached to, he may be protective. I like this idea and I think it would b cool to see Zero going also to the defence of the creature, be it just check its cage to see if Hammerlock didn't studied the Stalkling too harshly or then take it from Mordecai's hand, poor little thing must be scared. :( Anyway, there stays the suggestion, Zero being a bit more protective over the small creature, and it in return not chewing him to death! ;D
Ciao!
Scarlette Bee chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
I love this story, it's so cute that the derpy stalker likes Zer0. Maybe it smells he's an alien? Or maybe its a tollin Stalker. I love animals anyway, so combining Zer0 and monstrous Pandora animals makes me smile. Keep up the good work!

I thought of a goofy idea for your story. You ready? "Girl's love an emotional man, and the ladies mistaken poor Zer0 for some sort of animal lover because of the clingy Stalker. Making Zer0 the Pimp" XD That or the Stalker gets the Vault Hunters in all kinds of trouble, and even though they all hate the darned thing, no one tries to get rid of it or kill it.
Brendizzle chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Finished the story please!
transcendantviewer chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Sorry about not keeping track of the errors... I don't really pay those types of things too much attention... With that said, I really like this story. You should keep it going!
NanilleNightfallen chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
XD Zer0 got a pup stalker him
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
like the idea i think its funny it seems it likes zero alot its like it thinks zero is its mother its kinda adorable in a wierd deadly sort of way cant wait for next chapter good luck
starrdancerr chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
This is remarkably awesome! Fun read.
axe chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
zer0 and the little stalker would make an awesome team :3
axe chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
i swear this story is my new favorite but it needs more chapters...