Reviews for Charmed of the dead 303
Dominus Trinus chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Ah! I can't believe I forgot this story! And found it again :-) It's about time this site has a 'stories to read' option! Gotta a lot of catching up to do. Just two questions: why does it say Chapter 13? And what's with the 303? o.0
Tanhay chapter 22 . 2/3/2013
This story is full of surprises. You write beautifully. They moved into their world and Andy Paige. But Paige has to be in their world. Please upgrade.
Charmdfan02 chapter 22 . 2/2/2013
Awesome chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/2/2013
Yay they are back thanks 4 updating
lizardmomma chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
good job
Zoe chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
This is amazing...i bet things will get complicated since other Prue suddenly appeared! And hope we get a chance to see other Phoebe and Paige just for the fun of it ;) Update ASAP.
Charmdfan02 chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
Awesome chapter. I really like how the story is progressing.
Alchemist15 chapter 20 . 1/23/2013
Nice chapter.
lizardmomma chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
very nice
Tanhay chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
Oh my God! I want to continue. The sisters moved to their home in the same world as a zombie? Hopefully Andy will not be a demon or something even worse. Please upgrade.
Vicc chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
If other piper is zombie where r the other sisters-including paige of course! Will they meet each other? Update!
Charmdfan02 chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
Great chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/18/2013
Omfj i read your story and its like soooo gd! Now if u could fly over to the UK learn how to brail and do all of my creative writing tasks u would b my best friend. Lol but seriously u r an amazing writer and plz update soon
Alchemist15 chapter 19 . 1/17/2013
Yes I agree I think they really need more power especially Phoebe. Good chapter
Tanhay chapter 19 . 1/17/2013
It's great that Paige has saved the child. The relationship between the sisters are getting better. Thank you for the great work please update.