Reviews for King's Honour
falconrukichi chapter 1 . 2/26
How come you always have a good Merlin story?! The knights miss him.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Very nice.
IanLevitt chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
DINNER WITH THE ROYALS!
Merlinfanatic77 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
*snorts* You tell 'em Gwen! :P MF
R6 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This fic was a good insight to the background of what was going on. I didn't even think about Arthur being too affectionate to Modred. Yay for Angel Coulby scenes next episode!
RhizOneill chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Like reading this!
BrangelLover chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
In Australia ep5 will air this Sunday so I am very excited! I agree S5 hasn't shown us enough ARWEN :/ I mean c'mon they've been married for 3 frekkin years (excuuse the language) we want more than like you put it "just a loving stroke", but I guess this is a family movie c:

Anyways, I like this little fic of yours... goood job :))
gorgeousangel chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I love Merlin but I'm totally pissed off that there is very little of Gwen. I just realized as well that we never see them interacting with their people. That's actually weird. Arthur is always off to some whatever place but they don't walk around the lower town like they used to in s1 and 2. Is ruling just fighting?
Lc4evs chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Hi there!

Actually this story wasn't "crap" as you put it but really nice! I liked the Arwen moment and this mini story coincides with how I felt when I saw Arthur paying extra attention to Mordred. ;)

I don't agree with you though about Merlin's decision. For one, even though he knows that Mordred is going to play a part in Arthur's death, he couldn't kill him himself, at least not at this stage. Also, I think he probably thought that given Arthur's dilemma, he realised that Arthur is still not ready to accept magic back into the kingdom. Then again, he could have just wanted to get it over with, getting Mordred out of the picture that is.

Anyway, keep up the Arwen moments for every episode! I look forward to them as much as I look forward to the actual episodes! ;)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I liked this story! I was good!
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Nice fic!
BagginsPotterPevensie chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I liked this :)
A chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I like your take on this episode. I agree that Merlin made the wrong decision. I'm waiting for the big reveal! Great acting by Colin Morgan. I am disappointed by the Arwen interaction,or lack thereof and I'm finding Arthur's interest and interaction with Mordred to be a bit much. I also want to see more of the orher knights around,even while we get the Merlin/Arthur interaction,becaues,yes,I know,the show is based on Merlin. I'm feeling let down in this season,so I hope it picks up.

I will be waiting for your story next week.
ruby890 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Arthur was really mostly ignoring Merlin. Right at the start of the episode he walked right past him without even saying hi, and he still at times treats Merlin like back in season 2. Great fic update plz.
whitecrossgirl chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
That was really good, I love seeing Gwen take control and Gwaine at the end was epic :) What i did love about last night's episode aside from Colin's continually flawless acting (makes me proud to say we're both from County Armagh :D) but also the knights ganging up on Mordred, t'was funny even when mordred had the I-will-kill-you-in-your-sleep look