Reviews for Tribe of the Ki Sorcerers
Luna12 chapter 4 . 5/2/2015
I so loved Shampoo's reaction at the school ground, and Akane's mature reaction to the taunts. After Jusendo, it was time for Razma and Akane to grow up a bit. This was very realistically handled and well written. I hope you return to this story some day.
Krista Perry chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
WOW.

Okay, I have no excuse for not reading your re-write of Identity until now. Other than that I'm easily distracted by shiny objects. But... wow. I completely, utterly approve. (Not that you need my approval.) I'm just very impressed. You've really trimmed the fat, so to speak, and what you've got here... well, I'm pretty sure I already told you how much I love the original version. If the original version is whole milk, this version is pure cream. Excellent job. Bravo!

But now I face a dilemma. I seem to have run out of re-written chapters, and you've whetted my appetite for the rest of the story. So I am very grateful you still have the original version posted, because it looks like I'm headed over there for a re-read to satisfy my craving.

Still, very much looking forward for updates on the re-write! :)
Paricutirimicuaro chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
nice bro. keep writing
shugokage chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
Impressive chapter good job!
Paricutirimicuaro chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
hey nice history, i just want to know it will be concluded!
shugokage chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Great chapter and interesting scene with the village politics!
Compucles chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Being outmaneuvered by the council was probably a blessing in disguise for Akane and the others. Why rely solely on a distrustful Amazon rescue party when most of the NWC is already right there and willing to help do the job themselves? Besides, convincing the Amazon council that Ranma wanted Shampoo would've made them even more insistent on retrieving him for themselves once he's rescued.

By the way, there are no e's in Kima. Whether you prefer one vowel or two, that vowel is definitely an "i," not an "e."
shugokage chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Wow awesome chapter and good job on the description of everything!
Compucles chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Wow, very impressive! I've never seen the original story, but if it was as flawed as you claim, you definitely made the right decision to do a rewrite.
shugokage chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Amazing and incredible story great job!
shugokage chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Interesting story good luck!
Joustingforcancer chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
So...the guide explicitly tells Ranma that they were asking about HIM (if not by name, then by deed) and the events that took place surrounding Saffron's death, after Ranma witnesses the sorcerers interrogating and brutally torturing him. And Ranma somehow still thinks that they're after the guide? And then, after defeating the chick, decides that she's now harmless because he beat her up once, despite the fact that she has proven willing to go to as far as physical torture to get information? I'm sorry, but I simply don't follow.

While I found the writing and the idea entertaining, I'm finding the logic behind Ranma's thought processes on those two issues to be a bit cloudy. Is he perhaps a little slow in this story? Regardless, it's an interesting idea and I'd like to see where you take it.
JReyBr chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Liking it so far, writing has clearly gotten better with this serving a fairer comparison to the first chapter of Identity than it's last chapter did. Anyway looking forward to any changes and maybe having a clearer understanding of when the magic is more powerful, in or out of cursed form.
Richard Ryley chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Great first chapter. I like the fleshing out of the Kuno scene, and of course the foreshadowing of the rift between Ranma and Akane was nicely done, especially since I already know what happened. I also liked the scene with the bird, for much the same reason. I can see the path he's about to go down, and this momentary gesture of mercy was all the more appropriate due to that.