Reviews for Shadowy Undercover Mission
PrimeEmily135 chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Yay! Stormshadow turned good! Loved reading this story. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
Awww, Dusty and Jinx... I really enjoyed this story, I look forward to reading your next one soon.

P.s. it would be super awesome if you could write and epilogue :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
Wolfy,
This was such fun to read! I enjoy Dusty's humor the most - he is so deliciously paranoid! Thanks for sticking with this one to the bitter end!
River
Quathis chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
Ah ninja humor... it makes me laugh. Poor Dusty apparently doesn't take to it like I do. Hopefully he doesn't have a heart attack on the way back to the Pitt sharing a plane with three ninjas. Until next time.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
Hahaha, I loved the whole story. I know that you struggled over writing this, but the end product was very well done and amusing.
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
"Dusty's hindbrain was looking for ferns."

Bwahahahaa! That just sums up the whole fic in a nutshell, doesn't it? Marvelous! He's definitely going to think twice before going anywhere cold again, just because bad things always seem to happen when he does that.

Nicely done, ma'am. Nicely done. *applauds*
TinySprite chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Hahahaa! Awesome final chapter! Poor Dusty though.
Karama9 chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
So many great bits in this chapter! Wittle Wonny, Jinx crashing into a window and landing in a heap only for Dusty to trip over her, Dusty getting a water cooler in the face and then throwing it only for it to be empty by the time it hits its target, Snake Eyes feeling like chopped liver... I loved it.

Love this entire story, actually. The characters are great, and I don't mean just Storm Shadow. They're all wonderful.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
Love it! I loved Snake Eyes's concern over Dusty (vowing to get him a heavier comforter), to siding with him about his reasons for jumping in as a pretend boyfriend, to the action scenes-which had a nice addition of humor in it.
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
Oh, I LIKE this. Dusty does seem to be getting hit a lot in the face . . . that's what he gets for being the one normal guy on a mission with two scary ninja, though.

The moment with the safety glass was just brilliant! I love the way you handle the action scenes-intense, but avoiding the standard cliches. Jinx is all over the place like the Rabbit of Caerbannog, and poor Dusty is just trying to keep up. And Snake, of course, is still in the chaperone role.

"Ronnie" . . . oh lord. I made several undignified snorting noises, to say the least.
TinySprite chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
Awesome chapter! Poor Dusty, he just can't seem to catch a break...

I wonder what set off the security though.
Karama9 chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
I laugh every time I read this. Seriously.

I absolutely love this scene. Poor Dusty hiding in the fern. And Storm pouring on the self loathing to try and win him over... with Snake Eyes rolling his eyes. Love it.
zenbon zakura chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
hahahahahahahaha stormshadow playing overprotective father, dusty the teenager, and stormshadow the honorary brother/crazy weird sense of humor uncle lol
Quathis chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Dusty's reaction was a bit over the top but it was so hilarious I enjoyed it. Especially when he found out about Kimi and Tommy being related. Personally, I'd be terrified of a ninja who was family to the girl I'd been making eyes at. Angry family is scary enough, and ninja make everything more. Until next time.
maverickiceman chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Ok, Snakes and Storm just replaced Sarge and Flint as my favorite couple( for bantering I mean, Sarge put down the K-Bar!). I almost died laughing, that would've spoilt my Sunday morning.

Maverick

P.S:Even though I'm not a slash fan if Flint and Sarge got together Jaye and Courtney would be single, hmm this has potential..

PPS: Watched Tomorrow Never Dies again, kick-started my muse for that Kamakura Jinx handcuff fic. Just have to make it through my semester exams next week. Michelle Yeoh would make a great Jinx or Lucy Liu or Grace Park, Kamakura- Colin Firth or Matthew McC or Jeremy Renner (I mean he's already got archery down!)
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »