Reviews for Shadowy Undercover Mission
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
.YET! Laughed my butt off :D
Lady Jaye1 chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Too lazy to login, but I love the chapter. The image of a terrified Dusty babbling and hiding behind a fern is adorable. Also love Stormy's glib tongue.
Totenkinder M chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Can't seem to sign in for some reason, soooo . . .

Poor Dusty. And you wonder why Annie is afraid of ninja? They COULD kill you with a fern if they wanted to. Stupid mystic warriors.

This chapter made me lol! Especially Storm putting on the woe-is-me to try and make Dusty sympathize with him, or at least stop hiding. If Dusty ever finds out that Storm was messing with him, though, Mr. Phoenix Master better hope he never has to go on any kind of desert mission. :D

Love the fight between Snake, Dusty, and Jinx-especially the latter two. Poor Snake must feel like he's a chaperone on a high-school field trip.
TinySprite chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Hahahahaah! These entire chapter is just too good! I really love the interaction between everyone and Dusty's freak outs.
Karama9 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Oh my... Dusty is going to get it worse from his team mates than he did from Cobra, I think. And it could have worked, too.

Kimi really amuses me. Jinx is really good at the undercover stuff. :D
PrimeEmily135 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Aww, poor Dusty! I wonder who will be more mad at him, Snake or Jinx. Can't wait to find out. :)
mandy chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Please keep up the good work. Dusty is my fav & not much story with him in it.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Yep, I foresee punishment in Dusty's future!
Quathis chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
So does Jinx's success cancel Dusty's botch or were they supposed to go together? Snake Eyes will likely have words with the man when he gets back. Until next time.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Oh Snakes...you're such a hypocrite.
TinySprite chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Poor Dusty. He just can't catch a break.

Good acting with Jinx. Did she get that from ninja training or did Lady Jaye give her some pointers?
The Christian Jedi chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Oh SnakeEyes on one hand he has his wayward sword-brother in town and on the other there his two crazy team-mates stirring up trouble with themselves yeah that spells action comedy. I don't envy Dusty right now with everyone's favorite ninja keeping an eye on him LOL! Impressive work as always willwrite4fics, til next time.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Poor Dusty. Poor Snakes. :)
Karama9 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
"[...]block deadly sword attacks with your eyelashes[...]" I adore Dusty in this. Poor hilarious Dusty. And Snake Eyes using the ninja put off power to get some peace and quiet and then to get Dusty to back off even further than he was... this is like a superpower.

I'm so loving this, I laugh again each time I read it!
Quathis chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Poor, poor Dusty, having two ninja working on him in different directions. I wonder what his opinion of Storm Shadow would be if he heard their conversation? He might like having two ninja on the side of his inner dog. Thanks for the good laughs. Until next time.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »