Reviews for Shadowy Undercover Mission
PrimeEmily135 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Aww... Poor Dusty... This story gets better with every chapter. You are a really good writer. :)
TinySprite chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Poor Dusty, he just can't get a break, can he?
Snake and Wolf chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Good Work so far. You do a great job bringing out the charters personalities, a seen through their conversations. It's one of the reasons I like your stories so much. Keep up the good work!
The Christian Jedi chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Impressive work willwrite4fics. The talk between SnakeEyes and Storm Shadow was very, very funny hahaha. You have quite the talent in fleshing out these great characters. I'm looking forward to your next update. Til then as they say in star wars may the force be with you;)
Karama9 chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Totally loving this. I love Storm pointing out that realistically, the Joes' first reaction to him would not be a big hug and putting down the welcome mat. :D

And the discussion on why Jinx should not sleep with Dusty, with Storm playing dumb (I'm convinced that's what he's doing and that he knew from the start what SE meant, and just wanted to yank his chain while disagreeing because it's more fun that way).

And Dusty trying to walk around with a towel. LOL. Poor Dusty. Looking forward to more!
gamingkitty chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Poor SnakeEyes seems to be the only one seeing Jinx as "little Kimi", even her cousin has figured out she's an adult.

Two hours over the rooftops and Snake gets to the building at the same time Jinx does? That's a hideous commute, is she using public transit? (And if so, how is she avoiding breaking cover by decking someone going for a quick grope?)

It'll be interesting to see Hawk's response to the meeting Snake wants to set up. Too bad BH is at Benning or we could see how accurate StormShadow's assessment was ;) .
TinySprite chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Ha ha! Love Storm Shadow in this one, Snake Eyes too. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Dusty and Jinx are freaking adorable! Dusty trying to maneuver around with the towel over his face sounds perfect, and Jinx just knows she's tormenting him, doesn't she?

Ooooh, Storm, you do NOT pick on Scarlett. Bad move, buddy. *tsk tsk* I like where this is going, though. Storm's transition from Cobra to Joe is one of those things that needs to be expanded on in fiction, and I'm glad you're touching on it. It's good stuff!
PrimeEmily135 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Yay! I hope Stormshadow joins Joe. :) and I love the part with Dusty and the towel. :)
Quathis chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Yes, Snake Eyes doesn't do the protective big brother role very well, at least, the effect it's supposed to have on the female target. Dusty seems to think he's doing a bang up job of it.

Tommy showing up was fun. They have good banter, even when trying to give backhanded advice.

Until next time.
OhtarIstar666 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Poor Snakes. No back up for him... :)
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I've finally had a chance to read this! After months of you struggling to work on this and complete it, I must say that so far your effort is paying off. It's refreshing to see Jinx and Dusty as part of the "main cast" of a fanfic, plus Snake Eyes is awesome, as always. I lol'd at his sudden kinship with Beach Head. I look forward to reading more of this.
Agent-M-0167 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Looking forward to the next Chapter. Keep up the great work!
LadyJoe chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I really loved the chapter (I'm a total Jinx-fangirl) but I thought Snake-Eyes saying Dusty was Gaijin just made no sense. Wasn't the split with the Red Hand precisely because the Arashikage were training him? I feel like it's out of character for someone who went on to take on a white apprentice (r.e. Kamakura) to complain about Kimi fraternising with gaijin. Having said that, it's still a really great chapter :)
Yuki chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Hahahahaha, Looks like Karma is really getting Snakes back. This has a great start to it. Really can't wait for more :D
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »