Reviews for Shadowy Undercover Mission
PrimeEmily135 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Yay! I'm so glad you've posted another story. First chapter was great! Can't wait for more. :)
Gambit chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Welcome back! Jinx is going to give Snake Eyes an aneurysm by the end of this mission. Strange Dusty would rather be in Duluth; it's usually cooler there than Minneapolis. Keep up the good work!
maverickiceman chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
No Beachead? I'm gonna go on strike! All Willwrite4fics, require a RDA of the sarge major! And not the piddling tiny amounts of mention that is here. We require the sarge to appear in all his kick-ass glory!

P.S: Clutch, winter's setting in here, bud. I'd really appreciate if you got a few bikini shots of C.G and L.J and Jinx to send me, so I can remember the joys of summer.

OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
So funny! Cannot wait for chapter 2!
TinySprite chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

Also, poor Dusty. This is not going to be easy on him...
Karama9 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Thoroughly enjoyed. I love the bubbly Kimi - she's so convincing, and then it's back to the real Jinx once she's back at the apartment. I'm trying to feel sorry for Snake Eyes, but I can't say I'm having much success... he's being a bit controlling... and his idea that it's karma getting back at him could be accurate.

And he figures thinking of his teammate Scarlett - who was already a teammate when their relationship was initiated - in a sexy nightgown is a good way to get his mind off Jinx thinking of having a fling. Hehehe. Not hypocritical. Of course not.
Quathis chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Certainly looks like Snake Eyes is acting Dad to Jinx. Add on the shadow they have and it makes for an interesting time. Funny so far. Until next time.
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Ooooh . . . this is promising. And hella adorable, incidentally-I LOVE the way you write Dusty! Poor guy, navigating the dangerous waters of ogling a ninja apprentice. And on a mission in Minnesota, of all places! I hope he gets a nice cozy mission to Death Valley next time.

And I feel a little sorry for Snake. I have the feeling his "gaijin" remark was something along the lines of "I need SOMETHING to keep her from seeing him." He's protective of his people, after all, and Kimi is kind of like extended family-being his sword-brother's cousin, after all.

Love the details of Kimi's undercover identity, like the fluffy bunnies on her desk. I used to have a coworker like that, and to be honest, she was about as threatening as a piece of cotton candy. Perfect for concealing ninjatude.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5