Reviews for Together Forever: Revelations
Pokeshipping Fun2017 chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
is me again this story so I wanna translated at Spanish I love translated fics at this Idiom... Joselito~.
person chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
you rush way to much with the story try to add some detail if possible
dloold87 chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
pretty good, has anyone ever realized that Ash eats like a Saiyan, I mean seriously. He puts tons of food away like nothing and is always hungry, just like a Saiyan.
Justin chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
This is only thing i suggestis that you forgot to add up some more kind at almost theend because the show iys not called ash and misty althoughit will be nice but rather than that it was awesome #thumbsup!
MikeJayCaboose chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Ash and misty are 18? I have been here long enough to see the direction this is headed
Lightningblade49 chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
pretty good this story would have liked a bit more interaction between Ash and his Pokémon but the chemistry between Ash & misty was good.
Ky111 chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
Great story although I thought the final plan was a bit lame especially when neither of them saw through the obvious set up, I was thinking they would see through the plan but still use it as a chance to talk things through then plan a prank back on the others (although I think you insinuated that Ash knew it was a set up with his comment off to the side to Brock asking about the letter).

Anyway Great work and looking forward to the sequel which I'm sure will have more action in it.

Until then.
mikeaaml chapter 11 . 3/11/2013
This may sound a bit gay but i just love happy endings AaMl forever i also hope they bring misty back for the next generation of Pokemon
neophobia chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
Damn the plan didn't backfire :(
neophobia chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Please backfire please backfire...
Guest chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
i like food
handymanshipper chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
Not bad the ending was the best the last few lines. Overall a b story you need a little help with age and few other things but that being said ages weren't totally necary for this story. You did in early chapter make Daisy a little oc but it wasn't to bad and if I wasn't Daisy(yeah yeah take photo for science) fan I probably not have noticed. It could have been Misty's poor perception of Daisy good intetions after all Daisy is oldest sister filling parent role and Misty is the youngest and so Daisy just doing her best and Misty misinterprets some of Daisy's actions. Good intentions aren't always as good as you percieve them as you made clear in this fic. Good intetions do not always result in proper and understandable behavior. Dawn maybe oc but I like personality you gave her better then writters. May was good. Idk enough about Iris to say. You really did great with Tracey once you remembered him he is timid however is mostly likely one to question things. Gary was way oc but I'm sure you have reasons. That's all I can say.
handymanshipper chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
You forgot Tracey
handymanshipper chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Note Brock is 5 yrs older then ash and misty so if they are 18 he'd be 23
ultimateCCC chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
You know what the best part of it is? He got himself a girlfriend BEFORE everyone one of his friends has a sweetheart.