Reviews for Revelation
orliNkeira chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
this is wonderful! really good descriptions. keep it up!
Fallinglark chapter 8 . 8/26/2005
Please don't stop here. Please, please, PLEASE DON'T STOP HERE!
roguesgirl chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
i like this story
angelgirl chapter 8 . 11/23/2002
continue! continue!
neenee chapter 8 . 9/13/2002
Enjoyed your story. Hope you continue with a sequel.
Roxy chapter 8 . 9/12/2002
wow, i loved this story! it was extremely well written and i could honestly picture episode III being something like this. i did notice however, that you changed the rating on the first chapter from NC-17 to pg-13 and i was just wondering, does that have something to do with 's banning of all things nc-17? personally i dont see why they did that. i mean of course their gonna get the most complaints about those types of stories. they are the ones that r gonna be most offensive to people. they did put up a warning before each story saying not to read it unless youre mature enough. i dont see why they dont just deal, why they had to diss so many great writers of adult fiction. anyways, im sorry for biching about that. i just didnt know where else on this site i could state my opinion. well, i look forward to any future stories you write, and once again, this was great;)
Starla chapter 7 . 9/9/2002
oh...my...god! that was amazing! i loved it, even though it was angsty ;)
liz chapter 7 . 9/8/2002
Incredible story. Heartbreaking and chilling. Vader's motivations are complex and believable. I hope Ep. III is like this.
Darth Breezy chapter 5 . 9/7/2002
Wait! That CAN'T BE IT!

Please... such a sad painful read.. MOREEEEEEEE!

liz chapter 4 . 8/24/2002
So sad. Very well-written!
Darth Breezy chapter 4 . 8/23/2002
Awww.. very sad... Poor Ani, misses out again...

will be watching!
Andra chapter 3 . 8/6/2002
This story rocks! I think that it's the way that the birth really happend. Keep writing...I'm waiting for chapters!
liz chapter 3 . 8/3/2002
Wonderful story!
pAiNtEd chapter 2 . 7/27/2002
sweetness...the gods demand more.
halteddreams chapter 2 . 7/27/2002
This is a really good fic, you deserved a lot more reviews. :-) Please update soon.

-RangerPrincess