Reviews for Ana and Christian: Moments in time
Mrsjsd chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Ok...feeling fuzzy here. I like your story. Thanks for showing how much these duo love each other. "for you it's always hearts and flowers Mrs Grey" aaaw...so sweet.
iamjaninah05 chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
aww this is so sweet :3
Guest chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Finally, its here and worth the wait. But please don't take this long next time. Please write whatever u want other than Christian and Ana cheating, those worthless stuff. Thanks again
Scoutdog chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Yea! A happy place story!
SusieCC chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
That was so adorable. I am reading all my gushy, squishy romantic fic's as the chapter I'm writing is very emotional lol.
atterbury chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
I just found your Moments and read all three chapters thru without being able to stop! Beautiful and touching scenes! You are an Angel for bringing the love back to this site! You are much needed, so Thank You, Thank You!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
I have read it 4 times already and checking so many times if u posted new chapters. This is too good to wait. I was wondering if u can write something from the time between engagement and wedding and I also wish E. L James wrote more about wedding scenes. I just want to say u are a fantastic writer. Thank you.
iamkaren10 chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
awwwwww...love this!
greyfan 79 chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
i really love your story
Jessica chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Just want to say I love these moments! It is so nice to get to read these moments!
ChristinaLG3 chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Adorable. Loved it, I look forward to reading more.
romanceofdaydreams chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
totes love it! and the previous chapter with the email...O. M. G! that was fan-freaking-tastic! u made me feel all warm and fuzzy and with all the angst that goes on in some of the stories on here (not that there's anything wrong with that they're great) but it is nice to feel the true love that these guys have for each other, bringing me back to the true essence of what the trilogy is - a love story. Looking forward to the next chapter! Much love ox
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Oh, this is fantastic. I know it takes longer for u to write, but we want these longer. U are spoiling us. Please, please keep writing. U are a breath of fresh air. The best so far.
iamjaninah05 chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
aww this is nice ! i'm happy that you're updating fast..ahaha please continue this ..i love , I love Daddy Christian..hehe
Bonitapplebumm chapter 3 . 11/7/2012