Reviews for Blessed: The Rising Of Little Witch
SortingHat chapter 8 . 6/27
I can tell you're a greenie by leaving/omitting anything modern out which is just a cheap cop out. For claiming to hate war they sure love to pick apart abuse and often rape even in situations it's all out of context.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 6/27
This is why socialism will never work and never has and the EU is falling apart into bankruptcy. There will always be favoritism and all the power goes into the hands of the government done by people you'll never get to see or truly have represent you.

It's as bad if not worse then big corporations as they both are leaderless and have no vision. They are a big blob with no brain.

That's why Google always tries something and then drops it quickly thereafter as they have no real base or incentive to try.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 6/27
Guess the OC never heard of the other kind of flying. We call it a private pilot license
SortingHat chapter 3 . 6/27
She should've said she wanted to be a potions assistance
SortingHat chapter 1 . 6/27
commentisfree/2012/apr/09/america-prescription-drug-addiction Is just one of many examples.

The critics that said the moment God was kicked out of schools was when the USA would go a slow ruined path and it has. This kind of abuse didn't use to be that common and now it is. Only drinkers were the ones that usually had this kind of problem due to addiction.

And sadly many claims also wind up being false just for attention.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/10/2016
Oooooh! I love this fic! I know it is probably abandoned(I hope not) but I'd love to see it updated! Well done! I really wanted to hear what Winnie had to say!
Shaina chapter 14 . 1/28/2016
Ahh, I absolutely love this! Best Hocus Pocus fic I've ever read! Its been my favorite movie since I wad 2 and I am now 24. Please write more!
Subspeciesfangirl77 chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
I love this story it's wonderful, creative, I WANT MORE! It cant be THE END ALREADY!
Agent blue rose chapter 13 . 11/1/2015
Please tell me your going to post a new chapter soon. I love this story!
Maxamilliono chapter 14 . 10/29/2015
This story is so good it's a shame that it's been almost 3 years since your last update. It would be so amazing if this story could be picked up again.
supersayana chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
Omgggg
Fic must go on!
supersayana chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Chapter 3-"Sarah was for hanging me on a hook."
Wait...I thought Sarah was heterosexual. ·_·
brett chapter 14 . 9/25/2014
i hope kates a good witch
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2014