Reviews for Blessed: The Rising Of Little Witch
Shaina chapter 14 . 1/28
Ahh, I absolutely love this! Best Hocus Pocus fic I've ever read! Its been my favorite movie since I wad 2 and I am now 24. Please write more!
Subspeciesfangirl77 chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
I love this story it's wonderful, creative, I WANT MORE! It cant be THE END ALREADY!
toothiana123 chapter 13 . 11/1/2015
Please tell me your going to post a new chapter soon. I love this story!
Maxamilliono chapter 14 . 10/29/2015
This story is so good it's a shame that it's been almost 3 years since your last update. It would be so amazing if this story could be picked up again.
supersayana chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
Omgggg
Fic must go on!
supersayana chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Chapter 3-"Sarah was for hanging me on a hook."
Wait...I thought Sarah was heterosexual. ·_·
brett chapter 14 . 9/25/2014
i hope kates a good witch
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
It's Witches
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
It's witches, not wictes
DrZevil chapter 14 . 11/4/2013
I love everything about this story! The detection, the character development, the background, everything! Please continue!
carriemarie78 chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
Please update soon!
Heatblizzard chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
Well at least she can work on getting her private pilots license or *sports license* which is an easier version for lightweight airplanes that can come in *kit* form for a much cheaper price.
Heatblizzard chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
Since it was a museum would it work if she pulled the buildings fire alarm to get attention? In the movie the teenagers got the sprinkler system activated so obviously there would be a box for a fire alarm in red or a button covered by glass that you have to use an axe to break.

Warning. In case of fire break glass.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/24/2013
Please continue.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
I really love. This story. It's great to see an OC involved with the Sandersons. I hope you update soon. I really like the idea of a backstory for the Sandersons. I hope you finish it in later chapters and maybe you could have Katrina tell them her story, too. I would really like to see more interaction between Winnie and Katrina, not to mention the flying lesson. Please update soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »