Reviews for Listen To The Experts
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Awesome story! I love that Misty and May overheard all the ranting!
handymanshipper chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
You are sick man real sick Tracey is only hr younger then Brock si its naughty to think of him with may and fyi he is in his shy manner into Daisy misty's eldest sister watch Pokemon chronicles luvdisc many slependored thing
musa lover chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
girl power!
Fletset chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
LOL, cute! I loved it! XD
Hawaiian Potagee chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Damn, i feel real sorry for ash in that one. Once again good plt and story. Is there like a way to post for best author on this thing. Oh one more thing, would ya mind doing one of this short fics for Inuyasha? PLEASE? (tries to make a sad doggy face, but only manages to cause all animals around the house to run away).
Bikutoria chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Hehe. I like to read what my reviewers write - it's cool to get a sense of where people are coming from. But most of your fics are Pokemon - which I know nothing about, except that I once had a fast and furious obsession with that blue version...anyway, I decided to read this one because I figured even if I did not understand the character references, I would at least get the humor of it all. And I was right! Very funny...you should consider doing a complement piece where the girls get to do the bashing (though it looks like Misty's had her fun). And put out that Inu-Yasha fic of yours - don't let the shyness hold ya back!
Koriku chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
This fic is brilliant! BRILLIANT! Heehee, I've gotta remember this for if I ever get married D *grabs a pencil and starts scribbling frantically*

You should write somethin' else like this! XD
JohnnyMakesNuts chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
LOL, this was so hilarious! Def. going on my favorites! I especially like the beginning where they were playing with the N64 and Ash kept losing
Joanne Beverly chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
this is such a hilarious fic! _
Dragon Empress chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
(Laughs until she falls off her chair.) Ah, this is too funny! I especially loved the part when Ash was talking about the 'little purple packaged squares'. (Laughs again.)

Hilarious, just hilarious!
Simplicity chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Wow.. Erina.. been forever since I've talked to you. It's Sabrina2001.. from ages ago. You probably forgotten me. I don't blame you. I just changed names today.. after discovered how much I wanted to write again, just dropping a note of hello... *hugs* Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. - Sabrina
meeker chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
I can't believe that I managed to skip over this before... OMG, I can just see Ash and Tracey getting into talking about their significant others! I'm just in hysterics at this moment... totally cute and fluffalicious (fun word, huh?)! Ten out of ten all the way!
StarQuality chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
The shoes thing, heh, that reminded me of Steve, Jeff and Patrick on Coupling a few weeks ago...

That was soo funny and cute at the end!
Lolli chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
LMAO - that was so damn funny! Bacon and egg smiley face, lol...Misty's just the cruelest, lol
fanfic master chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Superb fanfiction, and might I say, you, as an author, deserve my standing ovation!