Reviews for A Million Reasons
BlackRoseFromParadise chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Damned damned damned.. You're really good in making readers swooning!

Those lines, "He would go to hell and back.." "He would wear that Eitoku jacket.." and the last one " . ." successfully took my breath away. For real.
matsujun lover chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
It's a nice story.. Tsukasa is sweet and cherish.. Ugh i wish somebody 'll get my own tsukasa :d
xx chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
that was so up the good work
sylverneville chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
So sweet! I loved it! fav! :D
Treacherous Desire chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I loved it!

Must add to faves.
link55-06 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Such a fluffy fic. It really gave me a warm feeling. Very good fic.
lovelymit chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Thanks so much for writing such great stories about Tsukushi and Tsukasa!

I finished reading the mangas back in 2005 but wow! I can't stop reading fanficts... I even sketched a pic. of Domyoji in Eitoku uniform today! (inspiration from A Million Reasons)!

HahaHow I lov Keep up the great work ne!
smashing sugar chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Bravo! This was like a manga scene come to life! You had me cracking up all over and you've got all the characterisations down to pat, especially the reactions, words, and behavior of the F3 (and of course, our favorite couple as well). I could so see this happening like an anime episode, too.

My only qualm is that the scene could not possibly follow the canon timeline, but what the hey, there's nothing we can do about that...but it would've been a cool thing to have watched for real!

Good job, now I'm gonna check out more of your work :)

Sugar
anonymous jane chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
wow, that was soo sweet! i love the tsukasa and tsukushi pairing! i hope there are many more stories of this pairing jsut as good.
kittin chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
doumyouji going to such lengths? hilarious. even though it was a tad bit too sweet for my liking, i have to admit it was very well written and the humour nicely done.
Prizz chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
ive also read this before and will only review now. ahehehe.

i dont think i can get more words to praise this one. all of your works are great. this is touching.

More! More!
whitepony16 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
so cute!

Sar chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
That was so cute. aw! i love your short fic! it was really, really cute! i hope there' a sequal?
Cheska chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
That's so cute! WAI
jennie chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
So so so so cute! I can see all this happening!