Reviews for Raising Harry
Saissa chapter 1 . 7/26
The Minister of Magic back then was a woman - Millicent Bagnold.
nayin17 chapter 11 . 5/12
Love their interactions with Michael, so funny
nayin17 chapter 10 . 5/12
Yehey Harry and Ginny met at last. Next time I'll repeat this story, I know to just read chapters 10 and 11
Mikee chapter 11 . 2/12
Another fun story. Loved it from start to finish.
Thank you.
Saissa chapter 11 . 9/21/2015
This may say complete, but it ends rather abruptly. In the meantime, it was a great story!
hpfanscs chapter 11 . 8/28/2015
I love your sense of humor. Great story.
Gleas chapter 11 . 8/19/2015
All those Weasleys and he never put it together... XD! I love how Ginny and Harry get together- it's more natural than cannon
Gleas chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
Sneaky Harry and Remus forgot all about the tripping
Gleas chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
That's a very good reason as to why Neville didn't do magic at home... And they are sooo cute!
AslansHow24 chapter 11 . 8/4/2015
Totally LOL. However, i thought you should know that Millicent Bagnold was a female minister of magic
HarlequinBlu chapter 11 . 8/2/2015
This was amazing. I need to thank you, the author, for bringing this magical creation into existence. I will forever worship you like the twins worshipped the Marauders.
Spica75 chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Why would Sirius want Harry to be prepared to defeat Voldie, when as far as he knows, Voldie is dead? Serious plot hole.
agnar chapter 10 . 5/21/2015
Ugh, another fucking artificially forced harry/ginny pairing. Should I just assume every one of you fics will forcefeed a harry/ginny pairing since you don't warn us for over half your fics, but you end up shoving it into your fics in totally ridiculous and unbelievable ways?

This shit really ruins your fics for me.
agnar chapter 6 . 5/21/2015
Eh, sorry but it's just not believable that Fudge would still become minister in 1990 in this fic, because Voldemort and company were KNOWN to be active already. Fudge got in because he was a peace time minister, focusing on business, financial, telling people how safe they were.

No way in hell would he get in after Voldemort openly took over Azkaban, freeing all DE's and dementors. Also not really believable LV has kids Harrys age as active DE's unless Harry is already 16 or up. They'd be useless as anything but spies inside Hogwarts, especially as they'd not be over 17 yet, they'd be easily caught for underage magic.
agnar chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
If you ever edit/rewrite this, you really must fix the plothole of the attack on the potters pride. It has blood wards and a secrecy charm of some sort, yet FIFTY death eaters found the place and killed James' parents?

That also means there may be as many as fifty DE's out there who still know where it is. Unless the blood ward and secrecy charm were added after his parents death? Then just make mention of that, plothole solved.