Reviews for Potions Professor Pursuit
yanagaur chapter 39 . 8/27
It was brilliant! Loved it 3
batcat4eternity chapter 39 . 8/5
Love your writing and this story! Superb :)
shelbeylee chapter 39 . 7/30
That was simply splendid . I loved it!
I find myself disappointed, I feel like you started strong and chickened out in the bondage scene. I pouted.
Would have been much better if you'd kept the intensity instead of playing it so safe
I just read your Wand Game fic and loved it so much I needed to read everything else you've written. Lol
Enjoying very much so far, but I think I've missed something.
Isn't there usually at least a paragraph or two in these where it's established that they are gay or questioning?

Or did I miss it in my excitement about more drarry from you? ;)
gaap237 chapter 39 . 6/22
I loved your idea about Harry as a writer of his own series. Talk about coming full circle. This story made me very happy! Thanks for all your hard work!
Kim chapter 39 . 6/3
Awwww. Such a beautiful story. So much feels. I just reread and finished it in the past week.

Time to read your Zukka fanfic!
Yinzer Reader chapter 1 . 4/29
I'm interested in your story and is well written! Love this pairing. Thank you.
brynn.brigham chapter 39 . 4/11
Absolutely loved it!
AHHH chapter 25 . 4/11
APRIL 10TH IS MY BIRTHDAY! OHHHHHH SNAP
DanceAnna chapter 13 . 4/4
e.e I don't like this knox person at all
Thelostloser chapter 39 . 1/6
THIS IS- beautiful. I'm so happy with this. Agh. I just- my FANGIRL heart is so happy. Aaaaaagggghhh I can't even put into words how much I love it. I really can't.
Thelostloser chapter 29 . 1/6
Hehehehe. I was kinda waiting for them to be gay-bashed. I'm curious to see what Dracowould do in that kind of situation. (I don't like it no, but everyone reacts a little differently.)
Thelostloser chapter 24 . 1/5
Knox deserved his dorky name. Prick. Agh. I'm in love with this fic. Damn author, makin me all emotional
Thelostloser chapter 23 . 1/5
DEFINITLEY NOT MAD AT YOU. IPROMISE. this is- too much. I'm sitting FCKING CRYING IN ALGEBRA CLASS AND MY TEACHERS THINK IM INSANE... I LOVE YOU I LOVE THIS. ITS SO ADOABLE AND ABDF