Reviews for Kyle XY Season 4 Episode 4: Dating Games
Cami XZ chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
I don't think that Jessie would give out so much information when talking to Ray.
She's smart, but also restrictive and very terse in words when talking with people.
For the most part. I can still sort of imagine this happening .
Insomnia-Calling chapter 24 . 2/11/2013
im so happy this is going to be kessie, i would have read it anyway but i prefer jessie for kyle and i feel thats the direction the show would have took eventually, well i hope it would have
A.J Scarlet chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Ah oops. Just read your bio and realized that you are staying true to the show's format. It is mainly dialogue and action, just ignore my sensory details comment _ other then that you are doing an amazing job.
A.J Scarlet chapter 24 . 11/24/2012
Wow you are doing great! I read all 4 episodes and you certainly keep true to the characters and plots. I am a little hesitant to reach the end since it seems you are following what the series writers were planing, and as a Kessi fan that means I won't be too happy to see how Kyle and Jessie end up. On the other hand, I love how this is developing and hope to see episode 5 sooner than later. My only criticism is maybe adding more sensory details since this is a story after all, not an actual show. Sensory details really bring emotions and the environment to life. Anyways, great job and hope to see more as soon as you can.
noi chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I loved all the episodes, all episodes

well kept the characters true to the series

I loved it, every episode ...

I hope you keep it is very good

I hope episode 5

thanks for your work
fabiopokemon1998 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
are you a jessi fan ?

Kyle and Amanda love 3
born2climb chapter 24 . 11/10/2012
I really like where this is going! I can't wait to read more. Please post soon! I love it :]
Hope chapter 24 . 11/5/2012
Yours stories are just great finally Kyle and jessi finally can't wait till the next episode
mc aj chapter 24 . 11/4/2012
That was crazy I love it please continue and is that guy ever going to come back to jessi and am happy for kyle and jessi
SilverSentinal21 chapter 23 . 11/4/2012
Oh sure Lori and Josh and Steven will be so uncomfortable! She's not very smart is she? Her husbend aids Josh in having sleepovers and Lori is over at that apartment any chance she gets. I'm glad she's finally butting out. Leaving them alone practically assures them not doing anything unwise.
SilverSentinal21 chapter 21 . 11/4/2012
I've been following your series and I love it. I usually don't review for fandoms I don't write in because I think it's not fair that you can't tear my opinions to shreds. I have to admit I discovered Kyle XY a few months ago and I'm pushing 30. It influences a lot. I think the Tragers are the worst parents! This chapter is an excellent reason why. Jessi starts going out with the quarterback and with no guidence except from promiscuous Lori gets into a bad situation. Of course Nicole is there to be shocked and then sympathetic while dishing out a healthy does of criticism. Frankly I think both Jessi and Kyle are better off without them.

This isn't a reflection on your writing. Your writing is amazing and everyone is completely in-character the fact I dislike Nicole and Steven so much is testiment to your skill.

I just hope that Kyle gets over his crush on Amanda soon and realizes real love is mord than just butterflies or electricity.